Just a few words about the Reel critiques before we get started.
- 1. Comments depend on what your goals are. I assume you want to freelance or get a job in the motion design biz. If you want to be an abstract video guy or whatev, then my critique won’t apply.
- 2. There will be no “Thats good for how long you have been doing it” comments. I will judge your work against working pros and others getting jobs in the industry.
- 3. There are “Reel comments and “Specific comments.” Decide what to do, either spend time fixing or learn from what your mistakes and move on.
- 4. These comments are to help, not to make fun or put down.
- 5. Im not the only opinion. Please leave your comments.