Thanks to all of you that came to the Motion Graphics Festival presentation today. Here are some links to articles of mine that should be helpful in the journey to become a Motion Graphic Designer or in any creative field. For those of you not at the show, I will have a filmed version of the presentation up by this weekend.
EDIT: I found out that the video may take a few weeks to post. The festival filmed all the presentations, but I have to wait until they post it before I can show it here. It will be up as soon as available. Thanks.
- Top Ten Things They Never Taught Me in Design School
- Getting Real: Focus on What Doesn’t Change
- AETuts Begins
- Becoming A Creative Professional: Compare Yourself to the Best
- Seven Rules for Building Online Portfolios
- Invest in Yourself
- Stop Watching and Start Doing (No More Cooking Shows)
- Looking for a Creative Job? Throw Away the Resume
- The Future Of Business Cards
Here are some of the sites mentioned in the presentation.