Where Did The Reflection Channel Go In R16?

New Five Second Project: Coffee and Triangles 58 Comments

The new “Five Second” project has been announced. The theme for this week is “Coffee and Triangles.” Use this theme to inspire any short motion project. Ever wanted to try a specific technique or even something just crazy? Now is your chance. Upload the final video to Vimeo and post the link here. I will make a channel with all of the entries.

Need an excuse to make cool shit this week? Well, you just found one.

Check out last week’s project, “Five seconds and Orange.”

UPDATE: One day later and there are already quite a few entries. Check out ALL of the videos at the new Vimeo channel or here below.

1. Maybe you should do your one and then have a tutorial on how you did it ? Dunno just an idea as I loved your first tutoial showing how you made your 5 seconds in orange.

2. I found your site from the presentation video, I’m in love with the level of motivation and this idea takes the cake. Thank You!

3. Here is my interpretation of the latest inspirational project.

I am super excited that Nick is extending this project/idea to the rest of us. I plan on trying to build a coffee pot in a triangular shape to dive into 3d more.

4. Hi Nick, it´s great that you´re making this projects. It will help everyone to increase our creativity and skills. Here is my little animation for the project, hope you like it:

PS: Can we make more than one animation per project?

5. The Gorilla

thegorilla

Thanks A3. You can do as many animations as you want. I would love more!

6. Great, I´ll try taking some time this next week to make another one. This projects are going to appear every Friday, right?

7. The Gorilla

thegorilla

Yea, A3. Either every week or every OTHER week. I haven’t decided yet. :)

8. All right I can finally upload another HD video on Vimeo.. :D Here’s mine : vimeo.com/3686677

9. hanson

hey guys, where do u guys find those nice bg music? i find it difficult to get them