X-PARTICLES: millions of particles, fast render times

GSG Cast: Blog Update and “TWOday List” Productivity Tip 11 Comments

Just a quick update about what’s going on in GSG Land. I have been a bit busy lately at Digital Kitchen working on a really HUGE job. I’m really excited to tell you guys about it when it wraps. My dad had a great productivity tip he calls a “TWOday List.” Write down two things you HAVE to get done today and only worry about that. I’m going to give it a try and see how it works. There are a few more comments in the cast, so make sure to watch.

Transform

1. Take the Mino and shoot us back some footage of the trip. I would love to see what you’re doing.

2. Thomas Erdodi

Hey Nick, this “TWOday List” thing is really interesting, I thing I should try it (I already have “the long list” in my head, but never get enough time to done something..)
    Last week I send an email about digital tablet, please respond something, thx

3. Hey Nick! Take your time at the project and make something amazing! Tuts can wait a bit (can’t wait to see new CSTools tut thou…).

But thanks for TWOday list tip. Will try it and let you know how its working out!

4. xavier

hey you´re back that´s great! by the way, I miss the good old days of photoshop tutorials : ] but that´s ok take your time with your project

5. Nick, good productivity advice – thanks to your dad. :) I’ve recently started using a stack of old business cards (yay recycling!) for my daily To Do lists. It forces you to keep it to a short list. Of course, there are days when I’ve pulled out 3 or 4 cards… the TwoDay idea tells me to keep it on one card. :)

6. Hey Nick ! Thanks your dad for me, his twoday rule is already changing our life lol :)
    Keep on the great work !
    Best regards
    Tan

7. Andrew Kazinec

Thanks for the tip. Long lists can be overwhelming and in-turn mentally deadly