WHAT'S NEW IN CINEMA 4D R16

Best of “Upside Down” Five Second Projects. 13 Comments

Great Great stuff this week! Thanks to everybody that entered the latest theme. I will announce the new one soon. In the mean time, check out some of my favorites below, or check out all of the entries at Fivesecondprojects.com or at the Flickr Group. Great work everyone!!! Also, thanks to everyone that posted in the new photo section. Any ideas for the next theme?

BEST VIDEOS

BEST PHOTOS
markdirk81

nejcp

grzegorzbiermanski

fabianwijnekus

1. Great Entries! congratulations to everyone! I hope to make some time for the next 5 second project… I need to make some cool shit!!

2. FightTheFuture

amazing entries. this is really inspiring work!

3. elena

i love the first entry :D (with vimeo’s bar upside down hehe)

• Trevor

Not sure if I’d classify it as a “competition” but more of spring board for new ideas and sharing those ideas with your peers. Without any “In yo face, sucka!” type of deals going on. The fact that Nick is choosing fav’s is just some extra motivation to “Make cool shit”! I like it how it is. Fun and Friendly!

Cheers!

• Oh, no. I’m cool with it how it is. I thought there was something like a winner gets chosen and gets some kind of software prize or something. Maybe I misread a post somewhere. not a big deal.

Also, with the highlights he chooses. I don’t remember seeing any for “old video games” was there a highlights section for that?

• Matt Frodsham

The prizes are only occasional not every time I assume

4. Photovoltaic

For next theme how about something academic or school-related, since everyone of that age is about to head back to the books?

5. hey
    i been trying some time now to record my own tutorials but i just cant get one dissent software.
    what kind of software do you use to record your tutorials?

• Photovoltaic

Can’t speak for Nick but I use Screenflow. There are a few bugs as it’s a young product but the workflow is so much better than Snapz or iShowU, it’s ridiculous. Next week Camtasia Studio for Mac is coming out which promises to be even better.

6. An outstanding share! I have just forwarded this onto a coworker who has been doing a little research on this. And he actually bought me breakfast simply because I discovered it for him… lol. So let me reword this…. Thank YOU for the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending some time to talk about this subject here on your web page.