Can We Have 2 Minutes of Your Time To Watch This Video?

First episode of GSG Live will be this Thursday Aug 13th 16 Comments

Get your questions ready for the first Live Q&A session. Come meet up at UStream or at GSG.LIVE to get your questions answered and to mingle with others. I will also be answering some of the questions left in the DesignChat comment section. Hope to see you there!

New Time: 8PM CST

1. Robin Smith

I hope this will be released as a video as thats 3am for UK viewers :)

Enjoy for everyone that is able to make it.

Cheers,

Rob

2. G Man

I really want to watch the 1st ever GSG Live episode, but it’s the Almighty Skins vs the Ravens tonight…Im from MD, so it’s kind of a “must watch”. Hopefully we will be able to see the webcast later on in the week?!?!

-I hope my question gets touched on!- =)

3. hey nick! good luck, just realized it’ll be 2am here when your first live event starts, so i’ll miss it.
    good to know that it will be recorded.
    have fun!

4. VanZoso

Wish I could have caught this live. Just watched the recorded version and I really dug it. No audio/video mishaps.

I did not catch the last 20 mins yet, so maybe you answered this. Does DK hire out a film crew when they go to shoot something, or is most of the crew in house?And is what DK does typical of similar production houses? Just curious. I have a fair amount of camera time, but I don’t know if it’s possible to get hired onto a team like DK in a permanent spot. I like the idea of working with a tight knit group of creatives, but on a lot of movie shoots it is a completely different team with every project. Enlighten me if you can. It would be much appreciated!

I will make sure to be online for the next live chat. Later Nick.

5. Hey Nick, I like others missed the live show but I was able to catch the recorded version, even though I couldn’t see the text feed it was still understandable because you would reread what people asked. Can’t wait for the next show, I’ll definitely make time for it.

6. just watched the recorded version, pretty awesome. will try to watch the next one life!
    logging the chat would be realy cool.
    can anybody post the links to the criticized reels? that would be nice!
    cheers