6 Holiday Themed Cinema 4D Tutorials

Best Of “Circles and Spheres” 18 Comments

It’s been a while, But I wanted to give a shout out to some of the best animations from the “Circles and Spheres” theme from two weeks ago. Quick questions while we are all here… Should I pick winners for the projects that don’t have an prizes? Or, should I just do the “best of” posts? Stay tuned tomorrow to see the winners for the latest project, “Fast Food“.

1. Non-prize 5sec’s should just have a “Best of”, and then the one with prizes should have honorable mention

2. Well depends…do I win? Cuz if not, then no. ;)

I like “Cool Shit’s Greatest Hits: Circles and Spheres”

3. andyweak

These are unreal. Inspiring and motivating, yet daunting at the same time. I like the idea of posting the best ones because although it’s fun to kill an hour clicking on every 5 sec video, it is a tad time consuming.

4. Rickard Bengtsson

I don’t think anyone could have said it better than the first post.

Loving the 2nd video.
    Good work everyone!

5. Love the attitude of this whole community. Love nr. 5 Play More. Nice little story too. It visualizes the concept of these 5 second movies.

6. Zwoep

I want the author of the last one to make a wallpaper. Nice shapes and colors.

7. Pixel

The one with the pencil and the notebook is by far the best one.

• Pixel

Nick could you explain how can we re-create “bubble” effect?
      Thanks!
      Keep it up

• Pixel

Nick could you explain how can we re-create the “bubble” effect on Bran’s video?
      Thanks!

8. I’m amazed by the quality of these 5sec projects lately.
    #2 shows how great ideas are the key to making something fantastic, regardless of how simple. Nice work.

9. Hey its great doing the best of but think its still good to have an overall winner (or first, second, third place).

I know its not good to be competative but if theres no overall winner, it takes some of the fun out of it. Plus its something you can put on the cv : )