Can We Have 2 Minutes of Your Time To Watch This Video?

Today Only – It’s Over" rel="bookmark">40% Off Red Giant Software Today Only – It’s Over 16 Comments

UPDATE: It’s all over, folks. Hope you got a good deal on some new software.
Today is the day. You can get 40% off of EVERYTHING from Red Giant. If you were thinking about getting anything from Red Giant including: Trapcode, Knoll, or Magic Bullet, now it the time to do it. Use the code “secretsale40″ to get the 40% off. Check here for more details about the sale.

1. VancouverMan

You are officially my hero. THANK YOU for pointing this out. Was looking to make a purchase soon and this will save me a pretty penny. Happy Holidays, dude!

2. Found out about this yesterday through the “tweet” vine and stayed up till 1:00am to get in on the sale early. Bought the Trapcode Suite 2009 for $512.00 regular $899.00. This deal is fantastic and more then worth the money!

3. Thanks for this quick review. I was planning to myabe buy the suite for xmas. So I could’nt resist to this 40% secret sale! I’ve just bought it! So exited.

4. Tracy

was thinking about Trapcode Suite and Color Suite for big bang on savings, but are all those plug-ins worth it, or are there just a few?

5. Tracy

oops I thought I watched video and then realized I turned it down while on the phone. Ordering suites now

6. James O'Hagan

Student discount + 40% off, now thats what I call a good deal! Thanks for the heads-up nick!

7. That’s a great deal. Got an email stating the one day sale. Too bad I already have the Trapcode suite. If I bought now, I would have saved over $300, now that’s what I call a sale.

8. Thanks Nick. Just got the Trapcode Suite just before the sale ends. I would’ve totally missed this if it wasn’t for your tweet. Thanks man.

9. Red Giant makes some of the best plug-ins out there. Absolutely worth buying. I hope you’ll go through with the individual plug-in tutorials, Nick!

Thanks for the heads up!

10. Sweet! Cheers nick, almost missed this offer. Just got hold of particular 2. Am well stoked

11. Andrew

NOOOOOO, dang! i missed it!!!
    any chance this is going to happen again in the future?

12. Nick, sorry for the dumb unrelated tech question (that you’ve propably answered in another post). Whats the mic your using? :P

13. I picked up the Reality Package. Particular, Form, Horizon, and Lux. Merry Christmas to me!

14. Mattski

LOL! Particular is da shit! hahaha!!! Nice one, Nick!

15. Thank you for producing my private students have access to your web site post. Your kindness shall be greatly appreciated. I’ve got some ongoing projects and I wanted all these students assist me with it. The only way they could do that was carry out some exploration on the internet so as to assist make my function more rapidly. They came across your website in conjunction with the content material on it, specially this blog post, seriously helped them to come to superior conclusions on items we required to carry out.