X-PARTICLES: millions of particles, fast render times

Free iPhone 4 Model for Cinema 4D 69 Comments

Anders Kjellberg modeled a perfect iPhone 4 to prepare for the iPhone’s launch today and he is graciously giving it away over at his site. This will definitely come in handy for some upcoming iPhone App projects of mine.

Awesome Bonus: He lit the promo scene above with my HDRI Light Kit Pro. I’m honored!

Download the iPhone 4 3D Model Here

Transform

1. MOBETTA

THIS IS INDEED A BLESSING FROM THE 3D GODS…THIS MODEL SHOW’D UP JUST IN TIME…THANX TO THE BOTH OF YOU…

• You will be stunned by the quality of the iPhone4 screen.

For those of you who don’t know Anders Kjellberg he has been an unparalleled force in the C4D community for at least a decade. He used to have the site cartesiuscreations that was a cornerstone of fantastic highend renders in C4D. Long before VRay or AR3 (GI/AO)… this guy was blowing peoples minds with raw talent.

Big thanks.

2. And you can even use it for comercial work (attleast thats what he says on his page)

This is awesome, cause I was looking for an iphone model to use for different stuff today,. I ended up just creating an iphone inspired button..

3. SWEET! Another great project to have a closer look at and learn the shit out of it YES! Thanks!!!!
    Take care Mr. gettin married soon ;-)
    DAN

4. No kidding, I searched for a Cinema 4D model of the iPhone 4 today, played with it already and now see it here :)
    It’s destiny …

5. Sweet! I was looking for something like this yesterday and almost started modeling. Big time safer! Thanks for posting this!

6. Just need to apply the XBreaker script for that authentic ‘smashed glass’ effect…;-)

7. Steven Jenkins

I wanna put in in Modynamics and
    break it.
    Break it!
    BREAK IT!!

But I’ll still have my real iphone.

8. morsiiii

Awesome!!! many thanks, Please Nick any tutorial to create the IPHONE on c4d??

9. YOU GUYS ARE LAZY??CANT MODEL IT YOURSELF?I MEAN SURE IT LOOK NICE BUT IT EASY TO MODEL..

10. 3DDAVE

First of all let me thank you Nick for all the wonderful things you contribute to the C-4 D. community. This has been my favorite site now for quite a while. Keep up the fantastic work and thank you for posting the link to the iPhone model. I would like to see a few great modeling tutorials on your site, just a suggestion. I did not see the HDRI light kit in the iPhone set up. Is this something that needs to be purchased bbefore it shows up in the scene file? Thanks again for all the wonderful things you contribute and for all your hard work!

• It’s not part of the scene file. Sorry for the confusion. He used the kit to light the demo scene at the top of this post.

11. this is nice but i need a good clean basic modeling tut. there’s a zune tut out there but i can barely follow the guy.

12. Matthias

Can someone please upload the model in the *.obj format. Would be cool!

-Matthias

13. TheRealSale

Hey Nick,
    do you know some good Tut’s for Blender?
    THANKS!!!

• Check out blendercookie.com for blender tuts. sadly, there aren’t very many motion graphics tutorials for it though.

14. gatinho

hi guys please can now to stop to tutorials about broadcast and now some tutorial about illumination for architecture

15. Derek

Great post Nick. Now we need a cool tutorial to go with it :)

16. Nick,
    I think you’re lighting kit looks great, I’m hesitant to purchase it because I’m afraid the materials on your objects are what bring everything together.

Do you include all the materials with the download, and in this render of the IPhone was the material changed to show more reflection?

• Hi, Eric,

Thanks for asking about the kit. All of the models that come with the kit (speaker, boxes, plastic turd, abstract objects) all come textured. Watch the intro video to see all of the models. The iPhone render was make by just adding the free model to one of the preset studios that come with the kit and rendering. Feel free to try the kit out for a month and see if it’s for you. I always give a full refund if your not feeling it.

Cheers!

17. Hi, all,are u have a iphone 4? if you don‘t ,you can choice our for more less price.

As you know,apple donot make any components in iphone.Taiwan’s Foxconn in china, was long rumored to be the company that assembled the hundreds of components into a sleek iPhone.

we are a trade compony in china. we provide the iphone 4 from factory who assemble to apple,and it’s unlocked can work with any sim card and/or GSM service provider.

wholesale price,hurry on

18. Hi, all,are u have a iphone 4? if you don‘t ,you can choice our for more less price.

19. ElioR

Man Plz make Tutorial For That its awesome i want tutorial no download the project

20. Just to say it .. theres some things here that isnt perfect .. the 1 buttom charger is missing,
    2 the back camera and ligt is wrong
    3 the carving in the volume buttons is to big
    4 the thickness of the inner ring on the jack input is to thick
    ;) creative comments ;)

21. Google

Does anyone know where to get a similar quality model but for an Android Phone ? :/

22. Marko

Wow,I love this site.I am totally new to cinema 4d but have learnt already,thanks to Nick.
    Thankyou for these files,it’ll be interesting to see how they are done.

23. hi guys,
    for who asking today we can print out our 3d models to have realistic products
    so we can use.
    I built my own machine for this purpose

thanks