WHAT'S NEW IN CINEMA 4D R16

Winners of the Five Second Project, “Nude No More” 29 Comments

Winner

Congrats to steve morel aka ekion for winning the “Nude No More” five second project. This piece was chosen by threadless to be their favorite. I think it’s pretty darn great too. Doesn’t hurt that my face ended up in the piece (hehe). The winner will get a package including the “Photographer” shirt sexily modeled above, a “I heart Threadless” Tshirt and a grab bag of great threadless gear including Issues of Faesthetic Magazine, A three pack of Field Notes, funny bumper stickers, Threadless sharpies and a crap ton of fun buttons. Also, congrats to Tom Gonets who won the raffle prize of a “Photographers” Tshirt and some more threadless shwag. Your video was picked randomly to receive a threadless prize package too! Great work to the winners and to everyone that participated. Thanks again to threadless who sponsored the contest. You rock!

Honorable Mentions

1. Raaa that’s tooo awesome !! : ))
    I’m soo happy Thanks a lot GSG ! ^^
    Nick please, could u mention too, the two fellow with whom I’ve collab on this 5sp ? Ludovic Riffaut (diskultur.com) and Aymeric Lepage (datafone.org) I mentionned them in the credit of the video : )
    Thanks a lot again !! A long life to GSG 5SP :D
    Cheer !

2. Ray Houghton

Maybe the t-shirt thing wins over for the sponsor, but if I had a spare t-shirt I’d give mine to Siddharth’s and some of the other runners up. Very good shit

3. Hey guys! You all totally did great jobs—we were blown away with the submissions that we were seeing. Congrats to the winners.

4. Wow! I’m very lucky! Thanks a lot for this contest! :D
    I realy love to try a lots of technics each time! Your tutorials are very instructive!

A long life to GSG too!!

5. awesome, are the first 4 made with C4D? i need to learn me some of that. Love the winners vid!

6. Congrats to the winner,. one of my favourites :)

I saw allot of projects that I really liked this time around :)

Im just glad I managed to make something that I eventually can put in my reel :)

7. Sandra

Congrats to you guys !! I’m so proud of you. The first place is very justified. :)

8. nybemotion

surprised nobody did an homage to tobias fünke…

9. Congrats to Ekion. Well deserved.

Awesome that I made the Honorable Mention cut. Thanks for all the kind words about my vid. Will have to add some to the Demo Reel.

I look forward to the next topic.