4 Free R16 Scene Files

Come Say Hi At Siggraph 2010 25 Comments

Come visit the Maxon booth and say hi if your at Siggraph this week. I was lucky enough to be invited back to demo for Maxon in LA. My presentation is about how to quickly build, light, texture and animate a simple logo animation (pictured above) in Cinema 4D. Cineversity will be recording my presentation again, so I hope to be able to show it when they get it online. Hope to see you there.

1. Oh I really really want to come but its too far for me. Next time i try to be there. I hope I can manage the trip.

2. eric hinson

Hey Nick,

I’m in town and can’t wait to stop by the Maxon booth and talk with you. When we going to get you that beer for solving my problem a few months ago?

3. melvin

do i love it ? oh yea! do i want it? hell ya! do i really need it? – yes indeed!!

talkin about the real deal, the real killa dilla Nick the greysacle gorilla!

listen to what this kid has to say
    its time to get paid, spin that wheel homie!
    spin that wheeeeeeeel!!!!!!!!

4. mediengestalt

Good luck, Nick!!
    Any traces of R12 on Maxon booth?

5. I was driving to work and I saw you walking to Siggraph on Figueroa. You were air drumming, don’t deny it.

• Awesome! I was definitely rocking some Built To Spill and air drumming on my way. So funny you saw me! ROCK!!!!!

6. Oh man I live in LA wish I could go, but I am sitting here animating this speedboat. Afterparty?

7. leonuio

Hiiii!!! I wish to be in LA… ,I’m going to lose because I live far away (S.A.), I hope to be next year, good luck Gorilla!!!

8. That is the fitting blog for anybody who desires to seek out out about this topic. You notice a lot its virtually exhausting to argue with you (not that I truly would need…HaHa). You positively put a brand new spin on a topic thats been written about for years. Great stuff, simply nice!