X-PARTICLES: millions of particles, fast render times

Greyscalegorilla and Maxon Meet-up at Siggraph 24 Comments

Awesome news! If your in LA this week, come stop by the O Hotel thursday night for a GSG/Maxon meet-up. Drink a beer with Me, Mike the Monkey, and all of my Cinema 4D heros from 9pm-11pm. Head over to the Facebook page to RSVP. Hope to see you there.

1. Oh god! I really wanna come bu I can’t. I wanna come because I wanna drink a beer with you (even I am not use alcohol :D ), because you are my online buddy who is teaching what ever I need. I’m sorry for that but instead of coming and say Hi, I say Hi to you and all of people who is go there from my home! :)

2. Ramzan

This is the address, who needs it.

819 South Flower Street
    Los Angeles, CA 90017

3. Man, that makes me sad! You guys, beer, LA……. Get your asses over to Germany HAHA
    See you later! GSG Live Cast today ???? ^^
    Have a berzerk time at Siggraph buddy!!!
    Dan

4. hostile

this sucks….. would be dope if Siggraph could be in South Africa… gorrilla post some vids though would be much appreciated!!!

over and out
    H

5. Suriel

So sad. Germany is far off the map for this. Sounds like fun. I am a newbe, but the few things I have seen on this site, made me wish to just be there and have a relaxing talk:) Have fun.

6. Mannu

Hi Nick! Hope its a great meeting..i wont be able to make it but wish you and the gang a great time!

7. Hey Nick, It was great to sit in on your demos at Siggraph as well as Mike and the others!

8. Fabian

Great meeting u Nick! Dude yur freakin tall!! or maybe i’m just really really short..lol! peace

9. That was a lot of fun Nick. Thank you for your time. It was great meeting you and the rest of Maxon. I hope to see you all again soon. ~ Brock

10. Benjamin

I live in Los Angeles, and I still couldn’t make it. :o (

11. Jorge ricardo

EXELLENT. but any chance to record this?
    just for people from another country like me :)

• Sorry but there was no recording of the meetup from what I could tell, but they did record all the presentations from siggraph. I believe they are going to be up on Cineversity within the next couple of weeks. Hope that helps.

• the_Monkey

Whoa… that musta just been the premium crew who got the ihop reward. I was curious how Johnny Motion made out that night. He was telling stories of Paul Bunion by the time I left. I was exhausted. I spent so much time gibber-jabbering at presentations and then yelling over bar DJs that I woke up every morning sounding like a tranny that smoked 3 packs a day. What a a fantastic way to die (but I regret missing ihop).