4 Free R16 Scene Files

Motion Graphic Design Census 2010 Results 88 Comments

The long awaited, first ever Motion Graphic Design Census just came out, and it’s full of interesting facts and numbers about the motion design industry. Bran Dougherty-Johnson and Jake Sargeant did a great job crunching the numbers and designing this excellent PDF.

I’m surprised by quite a few of the findings. Specifically about how much people charge and get paid to perform their craft. Either the survey is skewed young, and therefore inexperienced, or there is a real trend toward lower salaries in this industry. Let’s talk about the money.

Self-employed: Hourly Rate

Wow. The largest bracket for a self employed hourly rate is $35?! This is much lower than I would have imagined. I would love to see the break down below $35 as well. This isn’t for intro level Jr positions either. We are talking about freelancers that choose their own prices. While we are at it, let’s also take a look at the average annual income from all of those surveyed.

25th Percentile: $30,000
Median: $50,000
75th Percentile: $80,000

Better, but still a bit lower than I expected. As the tools and training become less expensive and easier to use, the average salary goes down. This is true for any job, especially creative ones. There is nothing you can do to stop this trend. Well, almost nothing… These numbers are called the average because they are just that, average. You can make any amount above this number without any special training, schooling or certificate. How?

Don’t be Average
The average salary is for average workers doing average work. Be better than average and ask for what you’re worth and your pay goes up. It’s really the best part about being in a creative industry. Be better than average at what you do, learn more stuff, solve more problems, make more beautiful work, be fun to work with. In short, don’t be average.

Don’t forget to take the new 2011 Census. It’s only a few short questions. More data equals more accurate results. Do your part.
Take the 2011 Census Here
Download the 2010 Motion Graphic Design Census Here

1. true…the internet has leveled the playing field…just gotta outwork the other guy…true for alot of fields

2. Eric Peacock

Hmm, I charge much more than this for both video/motion graphics and also web design which I also do.

I’ve got 10+ years experience for all things I do and often I hear that I should charge even more.

3. Firstly this is not just for the States

with average salary in Bulgaria @ about 250% monthly… I REPEAT MONTHLY!
    For film production-post prod is about average 450$ MONTHLY AGAIN!

so… and Bulgaria is not the only country that the salaries are DOWN!

So that’s why the results are like that

50/50 are the submissions from the States and WorldWide!

Be happy that you were born in the States :)

• CoverGanda

Salary, cost of living and taxation must all be taken into account to provide a picture worth discussing.

• Hey Bran,

If you read the first page of the census if says: “Pages 3-36 are responses for the US Only”, so all the salary breakdowns are just for the US, these numbers won’t be effected by countries with lower salaries.

• Roberto Carbonell

No comments. I`m From Venezuela, here I win 10 dollars a day for an american company… Working in AE. Actually here is “a good salary”… Whit no social security or benefits…

What can I tell you, we are a country with huge income for oil but with the hardest corruption and the most violent city in the world…

This really makes me sad, because here we have talented people, but with no chances to emerge. By the way we have exchange control, so its almost impossible to emigrate.

Professionals of another professions charges 300 $ a month, 900 Tops…

• That’s the main reason I was amazed when I read that the average salary for motion graphics artists in Venezuela was around 30.000 USD a year, that’s obviously impossible. Maybe art directors in Caracas, but at least in Maracaibo we’re far from that number.

4. Francid

Ou, Nick. It’s a pity but requested file isn’t found. Thanks for such usefull information)

5. krswid

Yeah, I was pretty surprised by the low wages. I wonder how much of that has to do with a bad economy and lots of underemployed young designers willing to work for cheap. You also have to keep the sampling in mind… were the higher-paid, more experienced motion designers just too busy working to take part in the census?

• a lot of those numbers have to do with the economy. there are too many real world variables that don’t get factored into these surveys and consensus reports.

• Steven Seventeen

Hey Jason, don´t! You need someone to tell you this?!

;)
      just kiddin

• i need someone to tell me everything otherwise i would just sit at home in the dark and never get out of bed.

6. Chris192

Trust that census to have really really pretty graphs and diagrams.

7. I’d like to see what the breakdown is for location here too… If you live in San Francisco vs BFE and do the same work I think that your cost of living impacts your actual rate. Over all this is great info!

• I was going to say the same exact thing – as a San Franciscan, working from home and living in the city. :) There is no way I could 1099 under $35 an hour, pay for my city apartment (which is even on the cheap side as far as SF cost of living goes), and pay back that college debt that got me into this field. If I was living somewhere and paying $400 rent, well, maybe.

• As this is the first time for this… this is awesome! Like really really awesome! I’m happy to see what the market is like in general and I have a bigger understanding in the fact that even though I can make decent money, I can’t get rich from this work and I need to find new investment solutions to have that extra little savings in the future. Thank you guys!!!

8. I haven’t followed this survey, so I don’t know how this compares with earlier years. But with the economy in the crapper, a lot of people are tempted to drop rates to survive.

Over 50% reported working on-site. It would be interesting to see how many of these have their own equipment/software, and how many work on provided systems.

9. Kevin

One “problem” I’ve been finding with freelance work (I’ve got a 9-5 mograph gig and do freelance on the side) is that I do a lot of repeat work with the same clients. They’re used to paying me X per hour, which was established 3-4 years ago.

With this economy, I don’t want to raise my rates and lose them. Which is crazy, because they’re solid clients and probably wouldn’t be offended if I raised my rate a little but I just don’t feel comfortable doing it right now.

• The way I’d look at it, is that you already have full time work to keep you floating, and now is the perfect time to start charging more.

Think about it, they’re stealing you. 3-4 more years of knowledge, skill and experience (and some at a full time studio) for the same price?

Risk losing a few clients, enjoy your extra free time and extra cash. Good luck.

• Yeah I’m in a similar situation, except that I’m not holding down a day job while freelancing on the side. My whole existence is “freelancing on the side” i.e., working from home. I’ve had a fairly steady array of clients for a few years now, but they all come at me at different times of the year, whenever they need something, so…it’s kinda feast or famine, depending on a lot of factors.

Since I’ve been working for some of them on and off for years at the same initial rate, it IS hard to just be like, hey…how about a pay raise? Tricky situation, but I”m starting to take more of Chris’s advice here, as I want to earn more but work less. Just be prepared Kevin before asking for more money, since the clients may not feel prepared to accommodate that, and your request for more $$ may get them scratching their heads & looking around for someone else who can do the work for less.

• Kevin

Chris, I agree with you but…! Having been laid off last year and luckily only being out of work for 3 mos..with a wife and two kids, mortgage etc…I hate to say it but they’ve got me by the balls. I know it…they know it…in a year or so, hopefully things will be better.

I’m not complaining. According to the survey, I’m paid above the median, in about the 66th percentile. That feels about right although I wish I got to work on higher profile projects but hey, I’m assuming everyone feels that way.

10. It’s easy to understand why the prices are so low (especially for younger designers) because it’s nearly impossible to figure out how much a designer should charge. I know everyone says, “Well, you should charge how much your time is worth.” But when you’re 19 years old and just finished working at Dairy Queen for $6/hour, it feels pretty crazy to charge a client $60/hour. And once you do start charging $60/hour and no one hires you for months because their budgets are too small, that $30/hour starts looking pretty good. I know when I first started, I struggled and fought to find out what an “average” price range was. No one wants to say how much they get paid but everyone complains when people undercharge. This census is the first time I’ve actually seen specific price ranges. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, it’s amazing to me that you can find dozens of tutorials online about how to fix the keyframe interpolation in After Effects, but you can’t find a single posting that tells you how much you should charge. Now that I’ve been doing this a while, I have my price range figured it, but it definitely doesn’t surprise me when I see younger designers with low prices.

• It’s interesting, though, because I’d like to think surveys like this one should function in the way you’re describing – though every single person I’ve spoken to about this survey agree that location plays a huge factor, age vs. hourly rate is really important, and that the results skew far lower than we all would have thought. Surveys like this can – and I’d think should – be what you’re looking for.

“I’m X years old, have Y years experience, live in Z city, and this is how much I charge” – it’s too bad that we’re not really seeing that information all put together in that way.

• Great comment. We really need much more open dialogue around wages and rates. I fear the lack of information in pricing and business can hurt artists unnecessarily.

• Like I said, now that I’ve been doing this for a while, I have finally figured out my own rate, but it was pretty hard to get to that point.

And @JT I totally agree. It seems everyone is completely comfortable talking about how low the wages are and how no one is charging enough, but the moment actual rates are discussed, everyone shuts up.

11. I think that the results are a bit eye opening in that you get to see things across a larger landscape.

12. Stephen

Interesting. I only have six years experience, and charge much more. And I have been told I am a bargain! But now at least I have a better idea of what my competition (in a friendly business sense) is.

13. Steven Seventeen

Ok simple formular for everyone to get an idea of there price:

Add all this up:
    Rent / Year
    Healthcare / Year
    Food / Year
    Electrisity / Year
    Workstation / Year
    Car / Year
    (to shorten this up, add ALL the stuff together you will pay during a year!)
    lets say we end up at 22000 bugs

then:
    divide it by the HOURS YOU ARE WILLING (not the time you can, the time you are willing to work) in one year! (lets say 150h/month, makes 1800h/year)

22000 / 1800 = 12,22bugs/h just to keep you alife and workin

then take the 12,22 an add the money you whant too earn –> KEEP IN MIND: you will NOT be fully booked during the year! you will need some money for the low-time!!

this works out great to figure out your needed cash when you are new in the businiss.

oh, you already noticed? english is NOT my first language ;)

i hope this helps a bit
    keep up the good work
    Steven

14. If any are willing to share – I’d be interested to see some of your rates here, along with work examples.

Day/hour freelance rate, or staff hourly/salary, with a demo reel or recent project.

I’m staffed at ~$38k, that includes OT. Editor, motion, design work mixed, 6 years experience. Southern CA.

http://www.culpfiction.com (bit outdated)

Thanks!

• I think you are underpaid by a lot… Just gonna put that out there. I made more as just a graphic designer 3 years ago which included stocks, medical, dental and vision.

• Dude, you should be getting paid more. Your reel is solid (better than mine anyway). I make slightly more (~42k) with 3 years experience and I work in the midwest, where the cost of living is significantly cheaper than SoCal.

Job search starts… now.

• Anonymous Coward

I’ll answer your quest, but post as an anonymous coward, as I just feel it’s a little uncouth to openly post my money matters. Unfortunately, this means I can’t show you work samples.

However, here’s the other relevant info:

Hourly Rate: Varies between $45-$65/hr depending on client, project, and whether or not I’m working from home. (Sometimes I do go lower for smaller projects, especially documentary work.) Onsite, I charge overtime for anything over 10 hours, double time over 14 (it’s happened).

Freelance with 6+ years experience.

Working in the Midwest.

Most projects I work on are broadcast commercials, some smaller short form projects as well. Either editorial or motion design work. Sometimes I’ll do some finishing work as well. Last year was a good year. Over $90,000.

One thing I do know is that the more saturated the market, the lower your wages will be, as there is probably someone else willing to work for less right around the corner.

• Thanks for the feedback. You too, you coward! (jk, I considered the same before posting)

I feel the same way, and do charge more for freelance.

But, would still love to see a few other rates tied to work examples.

Cheers

• james cook

Hi Chris,
      With 6 years experience (as a motion designer?) you should be moving into the senior bracket. I’d ask for a raise if I was you.
      I’m from the UK and in the market here you’re on a high end junior wage.
      It also sounds like you’re multi-skilled like myself (as most motion designers are) and that the company need you to help out with everything.
      Ask to talk to your boss and show him the census.
      Regards,
      James

• Anonymous

I’ll also post anonymous as I believe it would be best.

I am a CG Generalist with about 1 year of experience and I make $35/hr with no OT. I started earlier in the year at $20/hr simply because I had no idea what the normal rate would be.

I made roughly 36k in 2010 and worked for little under 7 months (if you count all the days I was booked)

But seeing this census will definitely boost my rate. I will now be asking $450 a day minimum.

I think we should keep this going

• anders

You should definitely be making more $$$. Your reel is better looking than mine and I make about 100K/yr + benefits at a staff job in LA. When I was freelancing about 6 or 7 years ago, I was making 250/day and a friend I worked with encouraged me to ask for 500/day. I did and none of my clients even batted an eye. I realized that people will pay you whatever you think you’re worth.

• Wow…this is interesting…i charge $20 per hour typically…and salary in the 30′s…

but im a jr mograph designer with only 2 years experience…

• ANONinGA

I’m pulling the anonymous card too in that I have worked hard to fine tune my business here in Atlanta. I’ve been running my business for 7 years and like everyone, rate fluctuates dependent on a lot of factors.

I do mostly nationally (US) broadcast network/cable work….
      Editing rates bottom out at $75/hr.Normal rate is $125/hr.
      Motion GFX and AE, $150 – $200/hr
      Color Correction/Grading $200/hr

Realize that I had to work hard to get these rates where they are. When I started I was in the $35-50/hr range. But once you build out a couple of suites, rent some space, overhead goes up and so do the rates. If I could do all I do from the couch in my house, my rates would be lower, but then I wouldn’t get the clients I have either.

My competition is Turner Network and a lot of other really high end houses. Their rates would drop your jaw to the floor. If I can offer my clients the same quality (or better) at a seemingly discounted rate and they’re willing to forgo the catered lunches and pool table, it’s a win-win. They save money and I have a successful business.

My advice is to keep cranking…. build a tight reel (you’re well on the way) and when you’re ready, jump out on your own. It’s tough to make the higher rate if you work for a bigger company. They’ll charge $200/hr for your time to their clients, but you won’t see but 1/4 of it.

Good luck!

15. imynderup

I have to agree with, Nick. I am baffled by the numbers myself. I know multiple web designers at $35-$40/hr range. Several audio guys I know charge in the range of $90-$100/hr. And this, mostly in a small market.

I myself charge on the highend of this particular scale, in market and out of market (LA, etc…) and have never been questioned about it, in fact, no one even bats an eyelash when I tell them how much I charge.

Simply put, I realize that a lot of the time you can charge what the market will bear, but honestly, $35/hr is simply not worth it. A lot of motion designers/3D guys don’t really realize how much their time is worth, and indeed, how long it really takes to create good work. Remember, your time is not just spent in front of the computer, but it’s when your driving, shopping or doing whatever – Thinking about the project/job. When you take into to account the “thinking” time away from your screen, it adds up. Creatives don’t just shut everything off in an 8-5 window.

We need to learn how to market ourselves better, and show/convince the client why they are playing the price they are. “Be better than average” – So true.

-Ian

• I’d love to learn from you Ian. It is exciting to hear about people who have “made it.”

These rates were also surprising to me. You mention thinking about it outside of your hours. The other aspect is the amount of unpaid time it takes to get to the point where you are ready to take on jobs.

I have only been mographing for two years, learning on top of a forty hour week with a family at home. I am just beginning to get paid for it and even though I still consider myself a beginner, I don’t consider 35/hr worth my work, or that it would begin to compensate for my extra 20-40 hour weeks learning for the past 2 years.

• David Biederbeck

Bottom line, you pay mechanic for his knowledge and tools in addition to his time.

I will not be paid just for my time. Even in my beginnings I have tools and knowledge, that they don’t have, on top of the time it takes to make it.

16. Here’s a question, do you (anyone reading) prefer to charge by hour, job or salary?

17. Qwiss

I don’t think the Internet has leveled the playing field at all. What it’s done is brought India and China to the U.S. and caused a force in lowering salaries just to compete. Unfortunately in those other countries, those wages may be fine, but not here.

Fortunately even in my field I’m able to average $125 an hour because my clients love my work and accessibility.

So my suggestion to those doing this type of work is to just keep pressing forward and get better at what you do to demand more $.

• Mauro

There are only the annual incomes though..I’m from Italy, here is different. I’ve started working as a freelance motion graphic designer for broadcast less than 2 yrs ago and I charged 20€/hrs since I didn’t know the pays. Now I know the pays starts from 25€ to a lot more. The median annual income in the US is 40k here it seems to be 20k. This last months they even payed me 18€ per hour. I wanna move from this old crappy country. I can’t even make a living out of it so far. :(

18. UAE Expat

This census is great for all of the motion designers working here in the UAE so that employers here will have a broad idea what is the average salaries. Most of the time employers here pay there employees by your country of origin not your skill level/experience. I think it’s unfair for people who have much more work experience than that who is as a fresh graduate with no skills but who just live in a country which in a high pay bracket.

Cheers

19. Thanks for posting this Nick. You know I’m just a teenager who wants to go to college for motion design, but I always am scared about jumping into an industry like this because I don’t know if I will make enough money to support a family in the future. This helps me see some of the salaries of motion designers, but do you know of any other posts that talk about just an average way someone in the industry makes their salary? I guess what I’m asking is if anyone knows the process I or someone wanting to be a designer would go through on a daily basis to make money. If anyone has the answer to what I am talking about please don’t hesitate to reply.

Thanks in advance,
    -Shaun

• Well, if my flat would cost the double then it’s worth the four times my salary will be increased.
      hope to see you over there :)

Grat stuff, by the way

20. Rutger

First of all, i live in Holland. Out here, an avarage/just above avarage freelance designer/motion designer charges about $75,- an hour.

I have a part-time job (3 days a week) at a multimedia company, as a graphic designer and motion graphics artist. On the side i have my own (freelance) company with only 2 steady clients.

When i started my own business, i didn’t feel like asking too much money (seeing as i’m still a student.. 6 months left) so i charged 35 euros an hour. That arrangement was made 3 years ago, and i think that if i raise my hourly rate my clients will look elsewhere for young designers. It’s not like they’ve got a keen eye for design, they just trust the designer to do his job.

Bottom line: raising prices is difficuilt. Especially if you only have few regular clients. I do think that when my part time job will end, i will have to raise the prices in order to keep surviving…

• I know what you mean. I have some amazing clients that are regulars but I started working with them at a lower rate. I don’t know how to raise the rate without them looking elsewhere.

Anyone have suggestions?

21. I’m surprised by the averages as well… Seems very low. I’m curious if it’s simply missing the input of those who are making well above the averages. When you consider everything that this could include from rotoscoping (full time) all the way to owning your own studio. I suppose it could also mean that there is a small % of people making a ton of money off of the rest of us!

22. I think it’s not a matter of how much you charge but how many hours you can bill. I myself have 12+ years experience and can bill much larger hours / prices. However as a freelancer it’s great to get little helpers on projects which can be billed with an additional up-charge, making you more money and less stress. Otherwise charging the average on a 40 hours a week, which can be 8k a month. totally 100k a year.

23. Jameson Sheppard

I would agree that the numbers seem low as well, but a lot of the people who replied to the census could very well be people without access to the professional tools of the trade, more aspirational than professionally working in the industry – driving down salary and rate figures.

On a separate note, on page 15, “Associate Creative Director” does anybody else notice a discrepancy between the infographic at the bottom of the page and the reported figures above? The text says:
    25th Percentile: $60,000
    Median: $80,000
    75th Percentile: $100,000

But the graphic seems to indicate a 1K to 1.4K range. I only wonder which is correct. Probably the lower measuring against the C.D. on page 22

• Thanks for noticing that mistake! The graph is correct. The text is not. There were only 6 responses, so it’s not a huge range of folks. I’m fixing the pdf now.

• Jameson Sheppard

No problem! Thanks for doing this guys! It was incredibly insightful an encouraging to be able to have a look at realistic benchmarks for career goals!

24. The internet just makes us all more competitive. We all watch the same tutorials and learn the same skills. Suddenly you can get quality designers all over, and this is driving the prices down. Older and more entrenched designers have the track record and contacts to secure the higher end jobs, even though younger designers maybe be able to pull off a similar design, they just don’t get the offer because of the experience factor.

I have a steady freelance gig, where I basically work full time on site as a freelancer. With 40 hour weeks year round I would make about 50k. That’s about $25 an hour, which is low for freelance, but it’s basically a full time position in the amount of work I get, which puts me in the median for salary.

As a young designer I don’t have much room to haggle. I would love to make more money, but steady work is better if you don’t have clients banging down your door. I would charge much more per hour for a shorter term gig, but anyone in the 25 and under bracket like me is probably going to have a tough time securing constant short term gigs at this point in their careers.

25. I’d like to add something to the ‘Don’t be Average part’: Maybe this video can be inspiring for some of you guys, even though he’s working in another field: “You don’t want your bio to be like everybody else’s… So you’re kinda trying to separate yourself from the pack….” http://vimeo.com/18459198

26. A few month ago we had the same kind of survey among communication designers here in Germany. Same thing.

Seems like people are afraid to ask for more and also a
    fair amount of designers are missing some business basics.

27. Jorge

I live in Argentina, and after reading this i’m about to cry… seriously.

28. Inhouse Editor

I’m in Melbourne and am worried how low the ave rates / salaries for editors / designers are so low! Keep in mind that your employers will charge the client up to $500 per hour for your time… And yes, they have the relationship and have negotiated the cost for the job but don’t forget to get your fair share of this fee…
    The other thing that stood out was the ave age of the participants… I’m 32 and have been doing this for 8 or so years now… I thought this was going to be my career but I’m worried there’s only going to be a small window of opportunity to earn some decent money until I lose the drive to keep learning and getting better to keep up with the next generation… Do I want to be doing this when I’m 40?
    Great stuff Nick. Keep it up!

29. Not really surprising. Everyone wants to work in video. Its sexy. Its glamorous. No one wanted to work in print and everyone and his mother became a web designer. Then it became passé to be a web designer and now everyone wants to work in new media, which either means being a social media wannabee or a web video wannabee. Unfortunately for any established video designers, lots of the wannabees have some pretty good chops. They’ve all learned the same tricks we took years to learn from experience almost overnight sucking down the plethora of tutorials available online. So what I’m saying here, Nick, its your fault rates are falling :)

Of course I’m being facetious. But competition is stronger than ever. All the old print and web designers I know are all of a sudden doing video. They dont have the background or the technical knowledge but they have the tools and can find reference to any technique online.

I’ve been toying with raising my rates this year, despite being in the thick of the financial malaise. I haven’t raised my rates in years. Its a risk. PArt of my attraction to my clients is my competitive rate. At least thats my perception. I wonder how true that is. I also wonder if the adage that raising ones rate raises the expectation and perception of quality. Many times quality is secondary to an inflexible budget. If my rate is $50 and the budget for a project is $2500 then I know I have around 50 hours to complete the task. If I raise my rate to $60 there is much less I can do with the project, as that $2500 is not going to budge. Quality will obviously end up being compromised. Thats is not good for either me or my clients. It’s not to say the project will necessarily look bad, but it could lack the extra sizzle that differentiates good work from great.

Anyhow, with many of my projects, my hourly rate ends up being WAY less than my quoted rate, as i always put in little extra finesse touches that were not in the original scope. As artists its hard for us to do ‘bad work’ or even just not our best work. I cannot let an opportunity pass to put into a show something cool or a plug-in I wanted to try at my own cost, to the benefit of the project (and ultimately the client although they likely will never notice or appreciate the difference). So whether I charge $50 or $60 is likely moot point as I’ll put in extra hours anyway. This goes to Nicks argument of being beyond average, but I’m not entirely sure how to monetize being beyond average if the market won’t support it.

30. Andrew

How is it that 19 year olds even get hired? I thought people would only hire people with some sort of college or university education? I’m 17 turning 18 this year in May, I ve been interested in this field for a while now, and have been using C4D, photoshop, after effects, illustrator etc, but I’ve no idea where to go. I dont even have an idea on what program I should get into for university or college, or which one to go to for that matter. (college or university). Not to mention Im in complete confusion on what this “field” is called, so even if I tried looking for a job ( dont know where to look and how ) I wouldnt know what that job would be called.

Soo….Anyone have any tips or advice or information on the above essay??

31. I downloaded it the day it came out and now I can’t find the pdf but apparently it’s not on the site anymore. Can someone email it to me cause I still haven’t had time to go through it yet in detail.

phastraq(at)gmail(dot)com

32. Mustafa pro

hey Nick, thanks for your useful informations

I need pdf file guys if anyone has it,please send it to me also
    I would be so much appreciative

mustafa.pro@gmail.com

33. Yep, Nick, interesting info. Thanks. I read this post month+ ago, but only now my question has appeared:
    What is your hourly rate, Nick?

Thank again. For tutorials, too. =)

34. Is this census worldwide or just for america and em can you be a motion graphic designer if you’re only 17,if not then what are u?

• Here is an interesting comment, the desire to stay freelance is killing studios like mine. The enamor to work as a freelance artist and not with a studio allows for the hourly rates to be highly scrutinized. Freelancers have no overhead, and the clients are intuitive and know how to work the ill prepared freelancer into lowering their rate.. and the systematic reduction will continue. Studios will suffer, freelancers will suffer and it is inevitable that our discipline will become as mundane as asking for a website.
      BTW, LimerickStudios is looking for talented Motion artist and will pay for your talent and does appreciate your talent, and will demand that clients pay for your expertise.

35. I have a daughter who started walking dogs and a poop cleaning business (yes, she bags it from the yard) at about your age. She makes about that.
    Another daughter has a flower planting business.
    The 9 year old has a classic lemonade stand and earns about 100 a week so far this season.

36. You’ve made some really good points there. I checked on the net for more information about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this site.