Where Did The Reflection Channel Go In R16?

Greyscalegorilla Shiny Spheres: 3D Desktop Renders for Download 52 Comments

Made with R12 Dynamics, Ambient Occlusion and the Light Kit Pro Overhead Softbox. The depth of field effects and color correction were done with Frishluft Lens Care, After Effects, and Vintage Film for Looks.

1. ofengestalter

Great!…
    I have to have Dynamics…now…
    Thx for the eastereggs. 8-)

2. Hey Nick,

Any chance you could post the project file for these? Just would like to see your texturing and lighting.

3. James

Hi Nick, love your artwork. :)
    What kind of computer do you use for heavy rendering? Could you share your computer spec please?

4. I named the saved picture Nick´s Balls and I didn´t even rect at first. But now we know Nick´s got balls!

Thanks a lot looks really nice on my desktop!!

5. Hudelfa

Please make a Tutorial. You light and your colors are very good. I love it;)

6. Would be great to see all the different stages: how it came out of C4D, then the different post phases. \how about it Nick?

7. I just put it on my 27” and minimized my web browser. Low and behold, Nick, I am now blind. Thanks! :o P

8. I actually don’t understand how all the things you do are so nice, Its just perfect !

9. James

haha I love the “GSG” Internet provider.
    Great wallpapers too ;)

10. kyktommy

I love to render somethings to be my desktop wallpaper.
    It is great to use yours in this month ^^

11. Matteo Wakalaka

1280*1024 ?? can’t crop from the original sized image cause of the aspect ratio..

• sphere, cloner, rigid body tag, standard gsg reflective material. put some soft boxes on it. apply gi. render. done.

you don’t need the scene file for this stuff, dude.

12. @nick: you have a flickr? i was telling “magic” to check his? anyway, if i can find your flickr i’ll send you the same email.

13. touff32

Hey Nick,

That looks damn good! Could you plz post a quick tuto for this.. Did you use one Softbox only for the lighting? It seems there is so much light in there and just one softbox seems not enough..

Thx,
    Touff

14. Seriously mate, HOW DO YOU MAKE YOUR WORK JUST SO UNIQUE AND SEXY? I want to learn Cinema 4D pretty much inside and out, like know exactly what each tool does etc. Where should I look/study?

15. ahmed

thank you my friend , i hope put a video show us how to make a Mass Physics Simulation . thank again