WHAT'S NEW IN CINEMA 4D R16

ShakeItPhoto And Polaroid: Together At Last 28 Comments

I am so so so happy to announce that ShakeItPhoto now has the option to take Classic White Border Polaroid photos. Now that the days of buying 600 film are over, you can still shoot classic Polaroid Photos with ShakeItPhoto 2.0. It’s on sale now at the iTunes App Store for only 99 tiny cents. Buy now before the price goes WAY up to a whopping $1.99 next week.

1. Thanks for updating and keeping the old framing as an option. It’s still my favorite photo app — and I have way too many on my phone.

2. Thomas

Whow, Nick, i’ve never criticized you for anything but that:
    I’ve asked you (meanwhile) ages ago, initially as SIP was released, to add true (not real because it isn’t real) Polaroid borders.

Pretttty pricey and pretttty late!!!!!!!!

• Thomas, I’m pretty sure you can’t just add that polaroid border without their consent. It’s not that easy.

And I was going to say the same thing about the extra $1 except I found some change in my couch… (It’s a freaking dollar.)

• Thomas

I hear you Carl. It’s not about that damn dime.
      Sum it up. Anyway it’s there and people will buy, even if there are already enough alternatives on the app market.
      Nevermind

3. Silami

Please make some photoapps for BlackBerry. It’d be a goldmine. iPhone is overloaded with photoapps, but BlackBerry has almost none. The only app gives you a greyscale and contrast option, not even a cheasy posterize option..

Just think about it.

4. M Petr

Looks good.. Is there a android version comming in the future?? Like the vignette, it is a nice addon… although it is maybe a bit to much.. its like the polaroid border is raised… what are the options in this app ?

Great Blog btw !!!

Keep the up the good work Nick!!
    Greetings from Amsterdam….

5. Love it. Any chance we can see an AE plugin for something like this? Man that would be killer, these great styles on top of footage, with the randomize type function like you have here…

• And yes I realize AE can easily create these looks by hand, or I could use MB Looks as well, but what I love about this app is the randomness and how it surprises me with a style I would not have guessed to try.

6. You can get 600 film again!

Goog The impossible Prject polaroid film and you CAN purchase the stuff – its very expensive though

7. Oliver

Could you add an update, that includes som colorcorrections or something like that? :-)

8. The very next time I read a blog, I hope that it does not disappoint me as much as this particular one. After all, Yes, it was my choice to read through, nonetheless I truly believed you would have something useful to talk about. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you can fix if you were not too busy searching for attention.