SEARCH FROM OVER 250 CINEMA 4D TUTORIALS

Inspiration: FITC Toronto 2011 Titles by MK12 15 Comments

1. Let’s all go to the lobby of the Stanley Hotel.

This is awesome and makes me–along with FITC in general–wish that I still lived in Toronto.

2. Wow, very “old school” in many ways! gets quite twisted, dint see that one coming! Also Love the soundtrack!

Well Done!

3. Lucas

Honestly i love mk12, always have, BUT i’m not really digging these titles. I thought “Telephone Me” was a return to form but i feel let down by this.

4. one of the most twisted pieces I know of…
    brilliantly executed ;-)

5. sebast

Super blog. Dzi?ki za wszystkie porady i przewodniki do programu. Tak trzymaj. Nie znalaz?em w Internecie innego godnego serwisu. Twoje filmiki s? niesamowite. Tak trzymaj i czekamy na wi?cej porad, przewodników i innych artyku?ów do Cinemy 4D.

Greetings from Poland.

6. Soul Walker

Brilliant!
    Also like Byrone said, did not see that coming!

7. I don’t know what to say… to long? well done technically? how was this story related to FITC? I didn’t see that coming but, is that a good thing?… I have seen titles for other events like F5 by Dvein http://vimeo.com/7943893 or Playgrounds by Onesize http://www.onesize.nl/projects/playgrounds-titles-2009 and they relate 100% to the event… MK12 are amazing but in this specific case I would say, o.k design, bad storytelling… (their conference at the FITC event was really good)

• Hugh G. Rection

Isn’t it a good thing it wasn’t just like every other title opener. I think that’s the point, otherwise, it would just be another typical cookie cutter boring opener wouldn’t it?

8. well fair

Next time try just half a tab, and if your are going natural build up with one or two and then go the handful. If, somehow, this isn’t the by-product of clumsily consumed hallucengens, then y’all need help before someone gets hurt.
    looks great tho

9. Osvaldo_Tampico

I would like to think that this video represents the way publicity has changed from it’s inocent origins to a way of depravity, violence and sexuality! Well, at least that’s the way I see it! Great video!