WHAT'S NEW IN CINEMA 4D R16

CS Tools – KinoSquare 15 Comments

CS Tools are a super useful set of free scene files made by Chris Smith for Cinema 4D. I will be going though them all and showing you how they work. You can see all of the CS Tools tutorials here.

Download the CS Tools Here

Download the GSG Free Model Pack Here

1. Chris192

I never realized Chris Schmitt was CS. I dunno i never put 2 and 2 together :P . the toolkit is super nice to use.

2. Hey Nick, saw that you have a folder in your content browser named GSG Texture Kit, is this a new product that we can look forward to soon?

3. thingsandstuff

I don’t have an Objects folder to put them in inside the directory. :/ can I just make one?

4. is it possible to animate a material with a sound effector?

5. Can’t seem to find the CS_TrackSpot preset – I have a very good use for that one.

It’s listed in the text file in the documentation, but not as a C4D file.

Anyone got any clues as its whereabouts…

6. Ronald

Hi Nick, seems that the download link to CS Tools is currently not working. Too bad – I wanted to explore all the nice stuff of the CS Tools …

7. Vodoo People

This tool is cool and I recomend the AmbLight included in the CStools, is very nice and usefull. Thanks Nick for all your tutos, you don’t know how much it change my way to look the cinema4d..

8. Robyn Rhodes

in the documentation it says-Drop them into your MAXON/Cinema 4D/Library/Objects folder so you can have them inside the app in the “Object Library”.

There is no such folder in my installed version of R12. I can’t get them CS Tools to work.

Suggestion?