WHAT'S NEW IN CINEMA 4D R16

Abduzeedo and Greyscalegorilla Meet-Up in San Francisco 25 Comments

If you know know already, I’ve been working in San Francisco for the month. Guess who else is hanging around the bay area? None other than my favorite Photoshop Tutorialist and overall awesome dude Fabio Sasso from Abduzeedo. Come join us for nerd talk, design talk, pinball, 3D, and, of course, beer at Zeitgeist Beer Garden from 7:30pm-11pm Wednesday August 24th. Hope to see you there.

1. Andrew

I won’t be there because I will be watching Restoring Courage hosted by Glenn Beck

• Vasco Fonseca

That would be AWESOME! GSG overseas in portugal :D

2. Hmmm, I’ll be working til 5:30 in San Jose, but I’ll try to be there. I would want signatures on my man-boobs to tattoo over them though. GSG on one side, and Abdyzeedo on the other. lol …..God, if only my wife would allow it. Jeeez. See ya then.

3. Hey brosky!? when are you coming to orlando?? you would make the most awesome appearance at Full Sail. You really should look into it sometime, we got GREAT beer

4. Eliú Pereira

I can’t go ’cause I don’t have the permission need to get in US.
    But someday I will. Have great meet-up.

5. Hey Nick, if you are at Zeitgeist Beer Garden take a “Radeberger Pils” .It´s brewed according to the German Purity Law. The brewery is just 5 kilometers far from my home. Tell me if you like it.

6. Awesome! One my favorite places in the Mission.
    I probably would have been there on the 24th anyways.

7. Dwayne

HOLY CRAP!
    I only had to move from Atlanta to get a meet up with my favorite C4D AAAAND design inspiration site owners!
    I’m There!

8. Darby

Thanks for hosting! I had a damn good time. Be sure to let us know if you’re ever back in the ‘hood.

9. Dang!
    I wasn’t doing anything that night. Wish i knew! I promise to obsessively read GSG everyday. :)

10. Hey Nick and Fabio, awesome to meet you guys at Zeitgeist! Glad you’re enjoying all the goodness in SF