6 Holiday Themed Cinema 4D Tutorials

Five Second Project “Behind The Scenes” Winner 59 Comments

Winner

Honorable Mentions

• I dont know, it was good, but I think there were others pretty good too! I think this needs to be more democratic, by visitors votes or something, I dont know just saying!

1. Hah! The Winner is so clever!!! :D
    Congratulations to all, the robo-Nick made me lol! :D

2. Mert Kizilirmak

I was thinking of doing something like the one by TimmD. Don’t know why I didn’t… Great job TimmD!

And the winner one is quite brilliant.

• Man me too… I have a feeling that alot ppl actually had that idea too… i was going to put a gorilla in grey controlling his actions and stuff. I diddnt know how I was going to reveal the gorilla though…owell

3. Alejandro

Nice idea of the winner and great work of Alex, I like it!!!

4. Todd VanSlyck

the winner definitely deserved it. Very clever

5. Travis

You guys absolutely amaze me.. I just started with Cinema 4d not too long ago. I’ve learned alot from Nick.. but watching your guy’s videos make me realize how little I actually know.. Great job everyone.. They all impressed me!!!

6. Amazing. The 4th one down by Joshua Thorpe – I really like this style of motion graphics, is there a name for this style?

Im new to animating in c4d and ae but this looks like it could be done in flash so why is it better to do in ae?

7. TimmD

Wow, I’m honored. Congrats Xeppepo! Great work everyone.

8. I dont think this should be the winner but i loved it.
    It also gave me an idea…
    If someone was making videos like the first one It could give a visually idea how to make realistic 3d…

For example normal map for the wrinkles of the bag. Motion blur is what is missing from the balls, and also white plastic tends to become yellowish after time…

1 video 2 wins :P thanks

9. What it also shows Zizos is that you don’t always have to do things digitally :)

Great entry’s! I love the intro for a program one and the 4th one with “god”. Winner is clever as well. Great inspiration!

10. Yeah,
    this Round was pretty tough.
    A lot of good entries. Think I worked a week on mine…

Anyway,
    congrats to the winner and the mentions!

11. JeNgFX

For me the winner was timmD, sorry Xeppepo yours was very nice but timmD was technically challenging and creative.

12. Maybe next time the callange will be “reality” or “real animation” or “realistic animations”. I hate to death abstract animations.

13. Hey nick my idea made the honorable mentions!…well I mean instead of a robot controlled head, there was supposed to be a Gorilla in Grey using strings to control your mouth and stuff and him talking to the mic… Im definataly going to try the next 5 second project!(btw im the guy who tweeted you “@DerrcikPeachey”)..I did try it but I diddnt have the confidence to send it in and it was not complete lol

14. Mareeek

…jus’ sayin, Nick looks like a Soul-Singer on the the second thumb from below….
    awesome!! XD

15. Orestis

Wow… The quality level is off the roof, this competition has become a talent magnet, congratulations everyone!