Where Did The Reflection Channel Go In R16?

Welcome Chris Schmidt to Greyscalegorilla 53 Comments

It is my honor to announce that Chris Schmidt is now an official contributor to Greyscalegorilla. You can expect more of his great tutorials and training on the site. His enthusiasm for teaching and Cinema 4D always shines though in all his tutorials and I’m so excited to have him be a part of the team. Chris’ deep knowledge of Cinema 4D and fun attitude when teaching will be a great addition to the site. Chris will also help develop new Kits, Products, and Plugins for GSG, giving designers and 3D artists even better tools to make great stuff in Cinema. Please join me in welcoming Chris to the site.

Follow Chris on Twitter

1. Trevor Williams

Awesome! Chris, I am always looking forward to what you can do. Perhaps you can pop something up with metaballs. Make something all liquid and nice.

2. Literally just finished watching his demo from the Chicago meetup. Great news that he will be posting more tuts here! Incidentally I think the link to his site on his twitter feed is broken.

3. GiantSimon

Welcome Chris — thanks for all you guys do.

My vote for Chris’ GSG handle:

SilverBack

4. Nate M

Thanks for taking this job so I could take your job! Good Luck

5. This is awesome news. More good quality tutorials are coming up! Welcome Chris!

6. Richard dobell

Welcome Chris – with love, as always, from Cambridge…

7. The MAN

Now we just have to get the monkey to come in and do some more tuts regularly….that guy is a genius too.

8. Scott Melchionda

This site keeps getting better and better! Kudos to you both.

• Yeah, It’s very deep. But honestly I prefer your voice. More clearly, I understand better american language, you know, I’m Italian guy, for me is not easy (LOL). However, it is strange, but I understand the american language… English is more difficult to hear. I have no idea why. haha.

9. Do we really need to welcome him? I mean: Secretly we all thought of him as part of GSG for a long time. :D He’s done a few tutorials before, he helped with (some of?) the Kits.
    I’m pretty sure Chris doesn’t need introduction :D

Anyway: Cool stuff!
    Looking forward to seeing more tutorials!
    Good luck Nick & Chris!

10. fasteddie

I thought his car dynamics tutorial was funny, but that r13 zombie character video had me in stitches!

Welcome Chris, looking forward to some R13 Character tutorials :-)

11. Hey Nick, that’s really great news. It’s awesome to see you grow this site and business as well.

What I really enjoy about your tutes is that they’re not super advanced. Of course some of them are, but I really feel like I understand your tutorials and can absorb the information. Please don’t stop doing them.

Of course I’ve really enjoyed Chris’ and The Monkey’s tutes as well, but I’m often left a little bamboozled by the complexity… Although it’s all about continuing to learn and grow so awesome news all round mate. Well done.

Mike

12. Great news; I’ve seen a bunch of my students using his robotic arm tutorial recently – a big help!

13. Very good for us, Chris is awasome. But… I hope you continue to teach with your videos here. Because you are born to teach. When you explain us your tutorials, is very interesting. ANYWAY, good news, Chris tuts was always.. fantastic! ;)

14. Darran Phillips

Great addition to an already fabulous wealth of c4d knowledge, a joint tutorial must happen soon..webvisual event of immense proportion, please go with the flow and bring in the fluids..

15. Welcome Chris,
    Its great to see you here, looking forward to your tutorials.

16. mike howe

how to create robot in c4d& model in c4d!
    please me to transformers robot in c4d