WHAT'S NEW IN CINEMA 4D R16

Five Second Project Winners For “Pinball” 22 Comments

Winner

Congratulations to yellow smart monkeys for winning the latest Five Second Project, “Pinball”. Thanks to everyone for all the great entires. Over one hundred of them!!! Stay tuned for another Five Second Project soon.

Honorable Mentions

1. Brandon

Awesome videos! I can learn so much just from watching these!

2. TuristaStudios Graca

Congrats to the winner!!! great idea and compositing skills!!! Keep Up

3. tasso

A little tut about the great winner.
    Men you can learn alot about this

4. christina

these are fantastic!!!! thanks for the inspiration

5. Dries Lambrecht

awesome entries, loving the last one aswell.
    congratz on everyone!

6. andrew

why now every motion graphic designer has monkey’s nicks…A bit more originallity guys….I’m the yellow dophin!!…and thank for the fish!!!…

• Flufi

Congratulation to the winner !
      Hey Andrew, maybe the graphic designer wants to focus on the project more than the name.

7. MichiSchwarz

Really like the I-Phone video:) Gets a smile on my face:)

8. Congrats to Yellow Smart Monkeys !!!!!!! You’re the best !!!!!!
    We would like to see the whole movie now !

9. Thomas

Yeeeaaaaaah, Honorable Mention !! So cool, thanks a lot and congrats !
    Ready for another Five Second Project… :P

10. Jeremy Garrison

Great job guys. Though, I’m a bit saddened that the night I came home to start on one myself, I fell into some hardware issues, and was without my machine until the day after the deadline. I DO look forward to the next project, when hopefully I can get involved too. Looked like a lot of fun.

But, again, fantastic work by all. You all should be very proud.

And as for you, THE Gorilla, aka Nick C., your pod-casts are HUGELY inspiring. Please do some more. You are like the Tony Robbins of Motion Design. Truly sucked me back in when I was beginning to doubt my abilities and motivation.

11. Hey Nick. I was wondering if you could do a tutorial for the pinball-shooting-spring-thing, don’t know what it’s called :D I tryed to do one by myself but the result was… awful.. Maybe the way i made it was the right way with some needed corrections.
    Anyways, thanks for having a great website! I now know more then i ever known before! :)