WHAT'S NEW IN CINEMA 4D R16

Tiny Story 25 Comments

Simple and clever animation by Sebas & Clim.

1. Gunnar

cool
    best things are simple – or look simple
    Great Site! Always worth visiting. Thanks

2. Awesome. I really dug the non-standard size. That got my attention right away. Nice use of the full canvas. It’s easy to get sucked into the “gotta have 16:9″. And of course, the whole thing was well-executed. The simple shapes were definitely the reason the storytelling worked so well.

3. David

If it’s not 3d, i can’t figure out how the shadows are made….

4. great work though I canĀ“t see the whole frame on m 13″ Mbk ;)

5. sooo i guess i should go to apple store and buy an iPad to watch this video :)
    amazing work!

• Actually… it fits perfectly on iphone or ipod touch.

If anyone knows how to do iphone apps… contact us, we have a few ideas ;)

6. Hmm, I wonder how he did the animation at 0:14
    if he used expressions or not, but very nice work :)

7. Nick (also, Sebas and Clim)

I absolutely love this keyframing/mask animation work. I would LOVE to learn how to do this even in the most basic way. I have tried a number of things, but I can’t seem to get my work to look anything close to a smooth looking transitive animation of 1 object becoming another, like these do (in a muuuuuch more complex way). I’ve looked at the Sebas & Clim site and you guys have such beautiful typography on things like ‘Pull and Bear’ – I would imagine there’s a specific workflow when moving from something that’s laid out in what I would imagine is Illustrator, to be able to animate in this way in AE.

Do you guys know of resources to learn this style of animation (or are you keeping it a secret so the masses don’t start reproducing it?).

Any help/info that you guys have would be awesome. Keep making great work!

Best,

WC

8. Elmar Luijmes

Wow it’s so peace full if i may ask how long did the render took?