SEARCH FROM OVER 250 CINEMA 4D TUTORIALS

More Renders And Presets From Transform 88 Comments

Here are a few new renders from our upcoming plugin, Transform. We have been working our butts off the last few weeks trying to get this thing out and into your hands. It has really become a more powerful tool than we ever expected. Stay tuned for the launch and pricing. It should be very soon. If you want to know day one when the plugin is ready for launch (and maybe even get it a day early) be sure to sign up for the Newsletter Here.

P.S. Everything below has been animated with no keyframes using Transform.

Burger And Fries Animation (No Keyframes)

Explode Preset

C4D Text With DOF

Fireworks Preset

Simple Cube Spin Example

Original Demo Video

• Jeremy Banks

Hi Nick
      I just downloaded your Transform kit – having just seen your email here in the UK – which appeared at midnight !!
      - I think you are going to have some pretty disappointed people all over this side of the planet who are going to wake up to find that a discount only valid for six hours has already expired for them.

Thankfully I got there in time ;-)

1. Trevor Williams

WOW! Whats up with the Burger and Fries? Please show us how you are using transform to do that without any keyframes.

2. Classicgamer

Very cool will probably be dropping a day one purchase for this!

The burger & fries render looks very good indeed.

3. Filipe

Would love to know how you used transform on the burger and fries animation

4. Gorilla stop it now. We want that stuff and we want it NOW !!! Waiting is not bearable anymore. Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase :-)

5. Stephen Bull

very cool. My guess with the Burger and fries is, if you played it backwards, you might get a clue how it was done . I havn’t tried it, but since it is lots of parts coming together as opposed to seperating, is the only explanation. Very cool.

• Watch his NAB presentation (at the end).
      You can see him explaining and showing off some of his tools.
      There is a reverse button that makes you create objects instead of destroying it.

6. Stephen Bull

PS. Also, it night need to be viewed upside down as well…..

7. Dan Hollister

Great stuff, gentlemen!!! Can’t wait. Thanks for all the great stuff!

• Dan Hollister

Oh, by the way, did I mention that I think TRANSFORM is great? I did? Ok. Great!

8. Ivan_s

Goeie Donder! (That’s holy sh!t in my home language)

Last time I was this exited was the day I got my iPhone 4.

Great work.

Can’t wait to play around with this.

9. Hi Nick,

Any chance to give us an approximative release date for this plugin ? Even an amount ?
    Waiting 4 it quite hard !

10. Remington M

You make me want to switch from 3ds Max to Cinema 4D just for this plugin!

11. Roland

Gro├čartig!

Ich kann es gar nicht mehr erwarten.

Super Arbeit.

12. Jeff

damn, hurry up. definitely want to buy this one.
    no too expensive i hope :)

13. Marco

I’m wondering if it will be possible to let the geometry explode into more believable – less “artificially” looking pieces. The fragments in the demo videos don’t look too convincing to me – too many regular angles – too “mathematical” – you know what I mean? Looking forward to more examples that look like pieces that really look as if they were broken more randomly and not seemingly on their polygon edges…

Other than that: cool so far! ;)

• Throb36

Nope. The only thing you could do is increase the amount of geometry. Which would just mean smaller squares (or triangles). To get a more realistic look, it wouldn’t be parametric.

14. TheisZ

Greetings and congratulations from Denmark on your new fantastic plugin. You and your tuts has been the reason why I dived into the world of Cinema 4D and you have kind of been “holding my hand” through the learning process. A very big “thank you” for that. Now I can’t wait to get hold of your new plugin, as I see it releasing a whole new burst of creative possibilitees, less fidling with endless keyframes more creative freedom – GREAT

15. Charles

Nick this is awesome! I can’t wait! Keep it up! :)

16. saunter

So its able to do the discovery channel effect with the rotating cubes? I was just about to go back and follow that tutorial again.

17. carlos Tejas

I am from Mozambique, Southern Africa’m big fan of your work I’m learning a lot Nick, thanks for sharing your knowledge

18. James Holm

How much is it going to cost once it hits the market? Could be a great time saver in a fix!

• Classicgamer

My best guess will be somewhere in the $199-$240 mark for a single user licence then double that or more for a multi licence,

• Deon Whitner

I would hope it isn’t that much…I can’t imagine it being more than $150. Its a sweet plugin, but no way it should be more than that.

19. Hey Nick
    can you post the version requirements–R12? R13? Broadcast? Studio?
    Thanks!

20. Deon Whitner

Chunbeilievable,
    Do you have the plugin already?

21. AWESOME JOB NICK!!! Seriously beautiful work! So easy to use, almost took no time at all. This is going to be FUN!

22. Sergei

Quick question:

I’m trying to make the soccer ball hit the net and I want the net to react when the ball hits it. What’s the best way to go about that?

23. CHARLES FROM MIAMI

THIS PLUGIN IS ******** INSSSSSSSSSANNNNNNNNNE !************ CHRIST ALMIGHTY!

24. CELEO FROM TAMPA BAY

Thank you Mr. Gorilla for another fine product! will begin having fun soon. :) But I am a newbie, where are your tutorials to use TRANSFORM? thanks

25. imran

Nice product.

I was watched Transform tutorial, in cloner object… Galaxy effect… i think missed. I am sure it will create very nice effect. What u think….?

26. I love it! Nick You did a milestone again!
    I just playing around since 2 hours with the nw plugin. It is fun!
    Thanks
    Feri

27. Tatum

Hi Nick,

Woke up, saw the email, got the tablet out and bought!
    Love it!

Thanks for developing such a great plugin… this is a no brainer plugin for a quick turn around! And is awesome for on the fly customer visits :)

Thanks

Tatum, UK :)

28. I agree about the window of opportunity being too short… I also knew this day would come: Nick Campbell getting $200 for a plugin.!? Your hard work (and the others) will surely pay off. I wish the price could be less.

• Throb36

It’s $200 for a plugin that generates effects that can be made natively in Cinema 4D. Perhaps someone should remind Nick that the software itself costs nearly 4 grand.

• Throb36

Actually now that I think about it. I’m going to figure out how the entire plugin works, recreate it, and give it away for free. Then I’ll market it like crazy, on and everywhere around GreyscaleGorilla.com

29. Andy T

l might end up in hospital just downloaded transform its to much FUN great what can you dream up next?

30. Derek Lawrey

Thanks Nick!!
    Love the plugin!
    All I can say is Transform + Citykit.
    Tutorials please.

31. Iain

Citykit is the most commercially useful plugin I’ve got, but this one is going to boot it out the stadium! Great work guys. Thanks!

32. David

The plugin looks awesome, I just wish the pieces that break up had more options than just the one look. Because now it’s just too obvious that you are using the plugin and everyone who uses it will kind of have the same looking animation. But still awesome looking stuff!

• Transform cuts up your object based on it’s geometry. If you feed it more random geo, then it will break up that way. I will get a tut out soon about it.

33. Hey nick, Was watching the tutorials and noticed something, the preset’s aren’t working exactly how you displayed them in the tutorials, the explode preset just moves upwards and disappears, But on the training video the pieces were going up, then coming back down before disappearing, (Almost like they had some sort of dynamics/gravity on them) Any fix for this?
    Oh btw im using R12 Studio.

• jules

im on r12 studio and mine is doing the same thing. and when i click full update it says its only in demo mode.

• :/ I Sent a support request but haven been replied to, I’m sure i’ll get a reply soon, If i Get/Find a solution i’ll be sure to let you know

- Israel

• Hi Israel. Thanks for the heads up. Drop us another ticket and we will make sure you are taken care of. I went though all the emails today and i’m sorry yours didn’t get responded too. We will make this right.

34. Great plugin although I do seem to keep creating too many chunks and I get an error (I guess I just have to learn a bit more). It’s also very cool that you can use the transform in a particle omitter and can get some cool effects. I take it you can manually move an object that’s exploding as when I create them they stay in the same spot unless I tweak the movement options. I’d like it if I could do the forming effect on a sphere and use broadcasts rigid body to make it bounce on the floor as it forms. :) I hope we get to see more featues and presets added and a few more options on the chunk generator would be good too but as I say I’m learning and it’s early days :) But great work! Makes me want a new PC though more than ever…..

• Definitely tons more tutorials and tricks coming for Transform. It does a LOT and I will try to help show all the features as cleanly as possible. Look for more training coming soon.
      Cheers,
      Nick

• Really dude you camper RayFire to this?? lol not say in the plugin is bad but its not evin 2% of what RayFire can do! i use RayFire for almost 2 years now and not evin in your dreams that any plugin for C4D will give you the same result that Rayfire gives you!

35. Farhad Sepahbodi

Love it!…Question: Can we have 2 effects back to back? e.g. A Rail Gun followed by a Dissolve? I tried duplicating the plugin and setting different start and end frames.. but mixed results so far.

Hope your invited to the Maxon holiday party!

• Godmil

I was soo looking forward to this plugin… but $200. That’s quite a bit above my limit for a single plugin :(

36. Ficha

Hi Nick, I was just working in a proyect with a hamburger. I was wondering if you could show in a tutorial how you modeled it or something, cause it looks great. Thanks.

37. DeFritz

The plugin is great.
    But with the custom-effect I couldn’t get the animation look like the preset-transform-effect – of course to modify it. I think it’s because of the limit of settings in there. Would be nice if every there’s a velocity curve in the custom-effect for every … dont’t no the word … for position, rotation, scale an the randomness as well. Or am I stupid?

38. Awesome plugin Nick. Could you please make a very short tutorial about this CUBE SPIN effects in one of your renders. Thanks and the possibilities of this plugin is endless.

39. Gustavo Henrique Jitsuchaku

Hey!
    Where i find this spin cube preset?

I learned similiar effect in another tutorial, but i’d like to know if with Transform is better or easy.

40. shlomi

There is someone who knows how to set the Fireworks Preset???????

41. I think the burger and fries is done by setting the mode to existing parts and have it transition in by dropping from the sky. Essentially from a state directly above the burger (out of camera) then exactly below it (in camera). I suppose the hard part is setting up the priority of each object. Any ideas?