WHAT'S NEW IN CINEMA 4D R16

Polygon Reduction Deformer Tutorial Coming Soon 13 Comments

This animation idea went from inspiration to finished rendered tutorial in less than an hour. It’s days like this that make me love Cinema 4D so much. The ability to try ideas, iterate, and make something cool in minutes instead of hours is so fun. I’ll launch the tutorial soon, but do yourself a fun favor, and try to match it before it comes out.

1. Jhonattan Rodriguez

En poco tiempo Nick C. Se volvio en una de las personas que mas admiro… Buen Trabajo… :)

2. I figured it out, what’s the prize? JK – I’ll post a vid in the morning for proof though. Thanks Nick, learned a ton from your site.

3. chris

I took a stab at it for a few minutes. I came up with this,….
    Not too sure how you made yours, since there are many ways to create things in Cinema4d, but
    they process I used was fairly simple.

cheers.

4. I messed around for a couple minutes

blam blam

Did you use a pyramid with 8 segments? An octahedron with 20 segments? I had issues with the sphere and the pyramid so said f&*k it and just started extruding a polygon.

5. Myles

Arrrgh… thought I should have a crack!
    Got a little frustrating there. I’ve probably over complicated the process… I look forward to the tutorial!

Here’s what I came up with:

6. PS, there are some JPG artefacts on the preview frame of the video that give the red a nice texture, almost a shame the red is nice and smooth in the video ;)

7. Zizos

Hey Nick,
    I love the videos but what really found interesting was those weird uhm… drum n bass? dubstep?
    soundtracks that people nowadays use… What’s the keyword to find some of them? and where?