4 Free R16 Scene Files

Camera Calibration Tutorial Preview Render 26 Comments

A preview of the huge, 2 part tutorial coming next week about the Camera Calibration Tool in C4D R14. I will even try a bit of modeling in this one to build out the scene for the projection. It’s the first time learning a bit about modeling, so this should be an interesting one. The tutorial should be out early next week. But, as always, try to make it yourself before the tutorial is out. Even a small part of it. It’s a great exercise. Until then, have a good weekend!

• Christopher

I like the mirror, but the placement of it in the scene doesn’t make sense to me :/ Can’t argue too much w a fresh looking set, though :)

1. Eyal vital

I dont think you have the slightest bit of idea how this community you’ve built here is thankfull for all your time and effort.
    So one more time from me as well;
    Thank you nick.

2. Justin

Is this similar to the VIMEO railroad track motion tracking project you did a while back?

• Zachary O'Connor

I think it might be, when I watched this I just had the biggest feeling of deja vu. Nonetheless, really looking forward to this!

3. As usual your graphics look sweet!

I’d do the motion of gates going up a bit more detailed though (some jolt and jiggle at the start/end) … looks unrealistic, compared to the picture (=

4. lyonnel

something is strange: Why are orange balls not much more numberous ? :)

5. Carlo Tacbas

Ok another tutorial again. I cant wait to try it. Your awesome Nick!

6. Adriano

Wow! Thanks a lot guys, every time I wonder how to make something you come out with the perfect tutorial for that!

7. Wow ,So nice to see the new one ! and so bad because i do not have R14 !? Is there any simulation or trick on R13 to make camera Calibration?
    Cheers

8. Steve From UK

Great tutorial…

yet another feature along with sculpting not available in the Broadcast version :(

9. Your style is very unique compared to other folks I’ve read stuff from. I appreciate you for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I’ll just book mark this page.