SEARCH FROM OVER 250 CINEMA 4D TUTORIALS

Winners of the “Command-Z” Five Second Project 23 Comments

Winner

Congratulations to nik faulkner for winning the latest Five Second Project with his destructive reversed masterpiece with built in behind the scenes footage. Of course, thanks to everyone who entered. Each and every 144 of you. You can watch all the entries at the vimeo channel and check out the honorable mentions below. Look for another Five Second Project announced very soon.

Honorable Mentions

Transform

1. Phil

These look really nice. I’ve gained some inspiration from these. Thanks to all that entered and GSG for hosting

2. These are absolutely fantastic! I have to say that overal quality of entries is just going straight up. If it was up to me I’d have insanely hard time deciding the winner :) Really great job from all participants.

3. Jason Boucher

EXCELLENT! Very impressive and creative work.

4. dave

Certainly a worthy winner, i’de love to of seen more than 5 secs..:)

Fantastic work..:D

5. nik faulkner

wow, very surprised (and more than a little pleased) some great entries well done all.

my project file (and render sources) are avaliable on the vimeo page for download BTW

6. Quin Barclay

Very fun competition, had a blast with this theme! Congrats to Nik for winning the competition, and thanks to Nick for hosting!

7. Medreza Assegaf (Matth Segav)

Wwhoaaa…thank you for the honorable mention :) ,
    congrats for the winners and all the participants.
    it was REALLY fun project!

8. Jeremy

They’re all amazing but I thought the Eve one was brilliant.

9. Great entries, I liked very much this subject and everyone has done some impressive works!

10. John

That Hippo and Chicken one are really top drawer…guess I’m just drawn to animals…but not in ‘that way’…I hope…

• nik faulkner

i thought the hippo’s would get first place. nice idea and great render

11. Jack Danger

Red or Blue wins, in my book. <3 Good job everyone!

12. very nice vids, had a great time making my entry. although i dont rly understand the bottom video, but maybe thats just me.

nick, could i get some feedback on my entry?
    its the red car with the michigan g0r1la license plate.

13. I watched the pink trinagle and the Titanic one over and over. Very funny :) Fantastic entries!

• Ryan

thanks so much! very flattered to be one of the finalists