4 Free R16 Scene Files

Texture Kit Pro Gallery 40 Comments

Hours of overnight rendering and coding sweat got put into our new Texture Kit Pro Gallery Page and we are pretty proud of it. We thought it might be nice to showcase ALL of the textures included in the new Kit in one infinitely-scrolling page. They are organized by category as well so it’s great to use even if you already have the Texture Kit Pro and want to find the exact texture you want for the project you are working on.

1. Thanks Nick – just picked this up and looking forward to playing with it. Anything that can speed up workflow is appreciated!

2. Arthur

Can the textures be used in commercial works such as posters for sale?

• christiaan

if the texturefiles come in separate pictures for all settings (difuse, specular, reflection, illumnination, normal bump, occlusion, of the material) it is importable in element 3d!
        Are those files separate image files?

• Christian as well (what a coincidence)

I would actually like the know this as well… they may not me element 3D SPECIFIC… but if they were broken into diffuse, spec, reflection etc. image files then he’s right, Element 3D should definitely handle these textures…

3. Throck

Buy this! It’s amazing what great textures do for your work.

Great job Nick and Co.

4. Noah

Not only do you go to the trouble to update the kit with so many cool new textures, but you made a categorized lookbook of them all too? You guys are the GREATEST!

5. Derek

Terrific idea with The Gallery!
    Makes me feel like a kid in a candy store!
    Great work!

6. James Gray

I know this is just siily but I had to mention it. That zebra skin texture is actually a reticulated giraffe skin. Zebra would be striped .But great work you guys, it amazes me every day how much you’re able to accomplish. It really is inspiring.

7. Damon

Any idea how to make a cracked glass material without having to use a plugin like thrausi or xbreaker?

8. Marcus

what resolution do the textures have?
    do they come along with specular and bump map?

9. Iain

Wow. I started going through each one and only got 1/3rd of the way through before thinking ‘there can’t be more??’ Some of these, infact most are pretty amazing.

The amount of effort put into this is amazing. If I could justify buying then I would in an instant!

• Iain

Water bottle 2 link is incorrect btw, links to painted metal I think. Also one is called ‘Handdawrn’ – not sure if thats correct?? Didn’t get all way through just noticed these, feel free to delete this message if you dont want it on here!

10. how can i remove favorites / bookmarks from the content browser (cinema 4d r13 mac)
    thanks in advance. Caution .. if you try it you could destroy your original library.

11. oli fawcett

Loving it but wondering if there is any chance of getting this as a PDF for quick reference ?

12. Matt

Hi. I get an error when using any of the the Hair materials (Plugin Shader Hair Material (Hair Mat)
    ). Is there something else I need to do to get these to work?

• Matt

I’ve answered my own question. I’m using R14 Broadcast which doesn’t support Hair.

13. manwesulemo

Hello everybody I’ve released a new version of my free Cinema 4D Textures, it is not as extensive as this one butt there’s a few materials that are not on here such as a moss overlay, various materials with sss (milk, wax, Ice etc), and car paint. You can download it here http://manwesulemo.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d5ln6z9 . Nick you should totally check them out as some of the materials use some cool trick that might help you in your next update.

14. Cinema4dMaterials.com

Great materials,….
    In case you need some more FREE materials you can check ; >> cinema4dmaterials.com http://www..cinema4dmaterials.com

15. Jay Roth

Hi Nick,

Can Vray render these? I have not had any luck with gringe and anodise in R14 and Vray…

16. Love the texture pack however I’m having an issue with a few of the mograph abstracts textures. Such as, ectoplasm, which says its animated. I’m not very familiar with animated materials, though on still images the materials look awesome. However, they are huge render hits with GI on. I was wondering if the animation actually moves, and if so – how do i view something like that, and also noticed there wasn’t any tutorials covering animated materials. (Youtube is also very lacking for this paticular type of animation) Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!