SEARCH FROM OVER 250 CINEMA 4D TUTORIALS

Candy Heart Winners 21 Comments

Winner

Congrats to Colin Toupé for winning the February Five Second Project with his well textured and animated anti-love story. Thanks to everyone who entered. Be sure to check out all the entries here. Stay tuned for the March project announcement soon.

Honorable Mentions

Learn more about Five Second Projects

1. Love the entry “A Perfect Night”… Haven’t joined in a long time, hope I find the time this month…

2. Great winner and always fantastic mentions!

I don’t want this to seem spammy, but if you’re looking for someone to do sound design on your
    5-second project – hit me up, lets work together!

• Hey Benjamin, I’m currently working on something bigger than a 5 sec project but maybe you would like to work on this with me. It’s still pretty short en just something a made to fill up my portfolio. Let me know if you’re interested and I’ll send you a render of the video.

Cheers.

3. sean

a couple of these had me cracking up! great work everyone

4. First time entering. The prize (for everyone who enters) is walking away with a finished piece of animation. Great job everyone!

5. Nikolaus

I love the texture from the winners video! How is this done? A shader?

• Hey !
      Congratulations to all the participants for their great videos an a big thanks to Nick for the selection.
      To texturize the two types of hearts, I started from a sponge photo for the round one and some noise for the reflective one, with a bit of tweak to add some randomness.
      You can get the scene and the shaders on this link.
      -> http://db.tt/hbhMJZPZ

6. Eugene Constable

Hi,
    Just watched these, loved ‘em!
    I see they are all pretty much 3d. Be great to enter something for a future 5 sec film, but I only really know AfterEffects – Adobe CS etc. can I submit something from AE?
    Thanks!

• Nikolaus

Why Not? Your creativity is ask for. Not the tool you use for creating.

7. Renzo

Once again great scenes!
    Trying to work out how ‘honorable mention 3′ was animated.. Is this one played backwards with an effector moving from to to bottom? How would you approach this?

8. testwebsite

That is very fascinating, You are a very professional blogger. I’ve joined your rss feed and sit up for searching for more of your great post. Also, I have shared your web site in my social networks testwebsite http://testdomain.com