X-PARTICLES: millions of particles, fast render times

Shader Selections and Audio Waveforms 12 Comments

Chris and I are hard at work on a few new tutorials that are coming soon, but in the meantime, I wanted to share a few things I found this week that I thought could be helpful. First, a quick tutorial from Nicholas Brave on how to make specific mograph selections. Then, a cool demo of an audio rig that Jeremy Cox made for Cinema 4D. You can download his rig at the link below. Have fun!

Color Shader and Mograph Selections

Jeremy’s Audio Waveform Rig

Download it Here

Transform

1. Pablo

Hi everyone,

I am curious about the two icons you can see on the dock (1st video, second 9:10), just on the right hand side of the cinema 4d icon (the X and the radioctive thing).

Thanks for your help
    Pablo

2. Bob in Virginia

Thanks loads Nick for the leads. This is great stuff for a low-budget operation like mine. It gives us a chance to one day become contributors to this great art and science.

3. Jose Spain

Nice, very nice both.
    Just a question, Jeremy, I’ve seen that you have in your screen a HUB thar appears FPS. What’s that?. What does that stand for?

Tnkx.

• Jeremy

As poslanikk said, it is the Frames Per Second that the viewport is refreshing. You can add it in the viewport configuration, HUD tab.

4. poslanikk

@Jose Spain

FPS stands for Frames Per Second

@Jeremy ty for the rig :D

5. Mike

It’s very hard to see what’s going on in Nicholas’.
    It is great though. Thanks.

6. Chris GRiM

I just want to say Thank you for such a cool Rig, I am a DJ and a C4D junkie and I have already made some really cool Animations to go with my setlist. I also wanna say Grey Scale Gorilla is the best thing that ever happened to me so Thank yOU!!!

You all are THE SHiT….. the good kind though, not the stinky kind!

7. miles

Does anyone have an idea how to modify this rig to get something like the look at bornofsound.com?

8. Mathias

Thanks a lot for all the amazing work you’ve accomplished, I’m following you guys from France and I’m really grateful people like you share their knowledge…
    By the way, where do you put the audio to be analyzed and use it afterward?

All the best for you! :)