SEARCH FROM OVER 250 CINEMA 4D TUTORIALS

Five Second Project “Pots n Pans” Winners 18 Comments

Winner

Congratulations to S77 for winning the Five Second Project for November. A seamless mix of 2D and 3D animation along with some interesting characters made this one really stand out.

We also hand-picked a great group of honorable mentions below. The December Five Second Project will be announced soon, you won’t wanna miss that one.

Honorable Mentions

Transform

1. Trey Trimble

Great job everyone! Its always really interesting seeing all of the different ideas, visions and moods. Always a treat!

and Congrats to the winner!

2. Nguveren

Yay! So happy to make it to the honorable mentions page! When is the next five second project going up? I can’t wait!

3. Saif al suwaidi

Congratulation to the winner,

It was fun,I can’t wait for the next 5 sec project.

4. You know, what i love the most about the winner is those little animations on the background. They all look cute and makes it more magical. Is thee a stock footage of those around somewhere? those mini explosions and stuff?

• James

I belive that is aesweets, a great plugin designed for things exactly like this!

5. Oliver C

Sven you could check out a Script called AE Sweets – Creates vector shapes like you mentioned. But much more fun to make them yourself!

• wow, just checked it, definitely what i was loking for. Thank you. Indeed making them myself would be cool but sometimes you just dont have the time. thanks!

6. Manuela

I agree, congrats to the winner! I was wondering if maybe the winners could write a little something about how they did it, or what plugins/programs etc. were used. Just to get a little education besides the wonderful inspirations :)

Cheers and keep up the amazing work on this site!

7. Dario

Oh!!…great work!!..the winner is amazing!..Breakdown plis!

8. Oliver

Wow, the winner video is awesome. I wonder how he did the 2D background changes – specific AE-Plugin or handkeyframing?

9. Wow i’m in love with this animation. I would love to see how they did it!
    I cant find any good tutorials how to do this.

10. andrew

I wish they would make the winner do a tutorial video some of these are soooo good

11. The winner animation is so beautiful! Would love to see a tutorial.

12. zakaria ounis

Please! Please! Some one do a Tutorial on how to get the seamless 2d/3d Look pleaaaaaase!