4 Free R16 Scene Files

Siggraph 2014 C4D Live Presentations 11 Comments

Join us at SIGGRAPH 2014 for hours of live Cinema 4D tutorials and presentations from Vancouver. Visit C4D Live.

As always, Maxon has brought together a great list of presenters to the booth to show off what artists can do with Cinema 4D. I saw quite a few of them yesterday while I was setting up, and there is some really great work being shown.

I will be live at 12:30 PST on Tuesday and at 3:30 PST on Wednesday talking about the new Reflectance Channel and other new tools in Cinema 4D R16.

Go to C4DLive to see a full schedule and check out the other presenters.

Here is something I haven’t done before, but I want to give it a try. I will be giving away my scene files from my Live presentation. Sign up to the GSG Newsletter and I will send you my R16 scene files after it comes out in September plus other R16 goodies only for the newsletter subscribers.

See you LIVE!

1. Sorry for the adversiting, but I am a big fan of your Site and learned cinema 4d because of your blog.

The last couple weeks we created some cool cinema 4d animations for this musicvideo.
    It would be awesome, if you could check it out. I would totally freak out, if famous Nick would see my work :P

2. RASESH

I WANT TO TURN THE TEXT INTO THE OBJECT TO USE THIS VIDEO “HOW TO USE SKETCH AND TOONS WITH PARTICLE IN C4D” PLEASE TELL ME???????????

3. guimou

hi?teacher?i come from china?my english is very poor?but?i want to ask a
    question?where is to find “spline mask”in cinema 4d R14 ??

4. Howard

It was a really cool surprise to see you and Chris at SIGGRAPH in Vancouver and to be able to meet you in person was a real pleasure. Keep up the interpersonal and amazing work guys.

Howard

5. Marchel Verschuren

It was a really nice to see what you can do with c4d at the maxon booth.
    As always nice to see you present, Nick.
    I liked the whale :o ) i guess he will pop up more often in the future….

6. JOOZN

hey nick,
    i am trying to get this effect of the glass with the light for weeks now and cant get it working. http://vimeo.com/55962902 I know its done with cinema because the studio aixsponza who did it works with cinema. Would be sick if you could show it to us in a tutorial. thanks :)

• I talked to him at SIGGRAPH. He says it’s still in the works, but it will get done.

7. Brannek

Hey Nick,

I dig your tutorials and your presentation last year siggraph , however I missed the live stream this year. Do you have plans to post yours, or would you share a link to find it?