Thanks for participating in this Five Second Project! It is now closed. We have over 150 entries! This is going to one hard contest to judge!
Five Four Three Two One! Lets start a countdown! Maybe it is a birthday? Or New Years? Who knows, lets just start counting down!
This one is all about counting those numbers, whether they be 5 seconds, or 120 frames. Rock it!
What Are Five Second Projects?
We all want to make cool shit for our demo reel right? Sometimes you just need a theme to get you started… Some rules to fight against. Use the theme “Countdown” to make a five second motion piece and enter it into the form below. Please be sure to post a link in this post’s comments to ensure me seeing it. If your new to five second projects, why not check out the Five Second Projects Archive to see all of the past themes.
1. Submissions must be Five Seconds Long!
2. Only animation is accepted. Video only submissions will not.
3. The animations has to do with the theme in some way.
4. Original Work only. Don’t cut out 5 seconds of already made work.
5. Link back to GSG on your Vimeo Post
Why Should You Enter?
1. Try new techniques or software
2. Limitations help get the mind working.
3. Make short, awesome pieces for your reel.
4. Get critique from your peers.
5. Promote yourself.
How Do I Enter my Video?
We are gonna try something different this time around. Instead of posting your entry in the comments we will be using a Wufoo form to take entries.
1. Create a five second animation based on the theme.
2. Upload your video to Vimeo. Don’t forget to add a link back to this blog post.
3. Submit your link to the Wufoo form below and I will add it to the channel
4. Deadline is Sunday, May 30th.
It is now Closed thanks for entering!