Update: The deadline for this project has passed. The winners will be chosen this week. Stay tuned.
For this Five Second Project, It’s all about what makes you feel most at home. Just think about what makes you feel happy and riff off of that for your project. It’s time to get a little more personal.
What Are Five Second Projects?
We all want to make cool shit for our demo reel right? Sometimes you just need a theme to get you started… Some rules to fight against. Use the theme “Home Sweet Home” to make a five second motion piece and link it in the comments of this blog post. Please be sure to post a link in this post’s comments to ensure me seeing it. If your new to five second projects, why not check out last week’s theme here.
- 1. The animation can’t be longer than nine seconds. FIVE SECONDS is highly recommended!
- 2. The animation must fit the theme.
- 3. Only submit animation. Any and all animation forms are accepted (stop motion, hand drawn, cg, 3d, motion design, etc… ). Unmodified, videos will not be accepted, however.
Why Should You Enter? Check out the video…
How Do I Enter my Video?
- 1. Create a five second animation based on the theme, “Home Sweet Home”.
- 2. Upload your video to Vimeo. Don’t forget to add a link back to this blog post.
- 3. Post a link to this posts comment thread and I will add it to the Channel.
- 4. Deadline is Sunday December 13th
Tell a friend about the five second projects and get them involved too. Don’t forget to push yourself to try something new every week. What about a new piece of software or technique you have wanted to try? Take control of your creative output and Make Cool Shit!
Check out the entries below or visit the Vimeo Channel.