The deadline for this project has passed. The winners will be chosen this week. Stay tuned.
This one should be fun. You must use photos you have taken to make your animation for this weeks theme. Use a photo as the main element in your animation. Why not try something you haven’t done before. Cut out a person or elements from photos. Or, maybe composite something into a photo. Whatever it is, just make sure to take a photo and incorporate it in to your entry.
What Are Five Second Projects?
We all want to make cool shit for our reel right? Sometimes you just need a theme to get you started… Some rules to fight against. Use the theme “Start With A Photo” to make a five second motion piece and link it in the comments of this blog post. Please be sure to post a link in this post’s comments to ensure me seeing it. If your new to five second projects, why not check out last week’s theme here.
- 1. The animation can’t be longer than nine seconds. FIVE SECONDS is highly recommended!
- 2. The animation must fit the theme.
- 3. Only submit animation. Any and all animation forms are accepted (stop motion, hand drawn, cg, 3d, motion design, etc… ). Unmodified, videos will not be accepted, however.
Why Should You Enter? Check out the video…
How Do I Enter my Video?
- 1. Create a five second animation based on the theme, “Start With A Photo”.
- 2. Upload your video to Vimeo. Don’t forget to add a link back to this blog post.
- 3. Post a link to this posts comment thread and I will add it to the Channel.
- 4. Deadline is Sunday November 22nd
It’s really great to see so much participation. Tell a friend about the five second projects and get them involved too. Don’t forget to push yourself to try something new every week. What about a new piece of software or technique you have wanted to try? Take control of your creative output and Make Cool Shit!
Check out the entries below or visit the Vimeo Channel.