How I Became a Photographer. My Interview With Michael from PetaPixel
Other questions include…
- Could you tell me a little about yourself and your background in photography?
- When did you first become interested in visual arts?
- Why did you pick the name greyscalegorilla?
- In what ways has your photoblog changed your life?
- What was your first camera?
- What equipment do you use?
- Why Nikon instead of Canon?
- If you had to pick only one body and one lens, what combination would you choose and why?
- Can you describe your workflow? (from camera to web)
- What is one thing you’ve learned that has had the biggest positive impact on your photography?
- What would you most like the opportunity to photograph?
- What is the question you’re asked most regarding photography?
- Who are your favorite photographers?
- If you could choose one photographer to be interviewed by PetaPixel, who would it be and why?
Want to read instead? Here is the full transcribed interview over at PetaPixel.