X-Particles 3.5 Is Here!
Insydium launched X-Particles 3.5 today. It’s a wonderful new update to an already powerful plugin. Now, you can drive your millions of particles with music, or even control your particle groups with light! To celebrate the launch of 3.5, we are having a sale.
If you already own X-Particles 3, than this is a completely FREE update. Even better you don’t have to do a thing – the update will happen automatically in Cinema 4D.
If you own 2.5, you can purchase an upgrade to 3.5 and continue to get all the updated features in the latest versions.
What’s New in 3.5?
X-Particles added some great new Modifiers and features in 3.5 to make it even more powerful and to give you more control of your millions of particles. Check out some of the features and videos below.
Tutorial for the Sound Modifier coming this week!
Enhanced Particle Groups
Full List Of New Features In 3.5
- Sound Modifier – Drive Your Particles with sound! This one is super fun to use.
- Illumination Based Emissions – Use C4D lights to trigger particle emissions from surfaces.
- Data Mapping – Easily Map Modifier Data onto other particle settings.
- Trail Deformer – Easily Animate Particle Trails.
- Particles Falloff – Now you can use particles as single Falloff Objects.
Look for more X-Particles 3.5 tutorials coming soon to Greyscalegorilla. Happy Particles!!!