Daily Render Project 2016
Happy 2016! It’s that time of year again. Time to think about what we want to accomplish and what we want to learn in the new year.
Like you, we are constantly learning and growing to push our abilities beyond where they currently are. There is no resting. Being Human is about growing.
Let’s Learn And Grow Together
We have always encouraged others to start their own daily render project to help learn faster and to give a deadline to push against to make great work. It’s time we take our own advice.
That’s why are starting our own daily render project on our new Greyscalegorilla Daily Render page.
Why are we starting our own daily render?
- To encourage more play time and experimentation in C4D.
- To expand and grow our visual language and design skills.
- To have an excuse to do more live shows. Look for a live show soon that is all about watching how some of our daily renders are made.
- To show off our incredible artists here at Greyscalegorilla.
- To show off what Cinema 4D and GSG tools are capable of.
Everyone Is At Their Own Level Of Learning
Listen, we aren’t experts or Gurus. Trust me. We are only trying to get better just like you. We are all at our own different levels of learning. We should all try something new every day and experiment with Cinema 4D and new plugins to see what is possible. As we do, we will be sharing our process.
So, will you join us? Will you commit to your own render per day? Set up some deadlines and let’s grow together in 2016. Drop a message in the comments if you commit to a daily render project with us. I would love to see everyone’s work.
Follow us on one of these sites to see our new render get posted every day.
Here is to a productive and educational new year!