Millions Of Reflection Combinations – One Plugin
Topcoat 1.5 is out and it’s the best version of Topcoat yet!
New in Topcoat Version 1.5
- New Modifiers Tab displays Accurate Feedback.
- New Blurs section adds realistic blur effects to your textures.
- New Anisotropy effects give you that brushed metal look in seconds.
- New Vertical Layout option. Perfect for docking the interface in your Cinema 4D Layout.
- Texture Colors Can now be picked in the main interface.
- Instantly rename your layers by double clicking.
- Layers can be easily dragged to rearrange.
- Easily Solo Layers.
- Bump, blur, and mask presets can be right-clicked to add to other channels.
- Transparency Reflectance Channel can now be accessed and modified in Topcoat
- New “Invert Bump” button in Modifiers.
- New “Color to Bump” button in Modifiers.
- Easily add realistic and eye-catching reflectance and color to your scene with our new easy to use interface.
- Speed up the process of adjusting your render settings. Choose from over 14 Render Fast™ Presets included with Topcoat and get to your final render quicker.
- Add realistic worn textures to your objects with our new Blurs presets.
Topcoat 1.5 is a free update for current owners of Topcoat. Just go to the Updates Page to download the latest version.
Don’t own Topcoat yet? What are you waiting for? Learn more about Topcoat and Version 1.5 here and get your reflection and reflectance game rocking for your next C4D render.
All images are made with Topcoat and rendered using Physical Renderer and our GSG Render Fast™ Presets.
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It
Here is what some of our customers have to say about using Topcoat in their C4D workflow.
Topcoat is great for adding realistic wear and grunge layers that give objects that extra punch to look real. Mike Hjorleifsson – C4D Instructor and Freelancer
Reflectance got to be too complicated. Topcoat simplifies my life just like HDRI Studio did to help get the look I wanted. – Travis Turner – C4D Freelancer
I love HDRI Rig and Topcoat. The tools you provide are real time savers. – Jim Rodney – 3D Design Engineer
I have it docked in my layout, I use it so much. If my models don’t have the right reflectance, i’m always throwing on and layering a few things. It’s optimized well, too. – Ryan Daniels – Freelancer