Pixel Plow gets GSG Certified
We are happy to announce that cloud rendering company Pixel Plow is now officially GSG Certified!
Who is Pixel Plow?
Pixel Plow is a cloud rendering service that is based in the Pacific Northwest. We’ve been watching them for some time and have continuously been impressed with their service in both terms of speed and cost efficiency.
Here is how they describe themselves, “During our search for a good render farm service, we began taking a critical look at how other farms operated. We quickly discovered several ways to increase accessibility, affordability, and security in every aspect of your render farm experience. Pixel Plow is the continuation of our effort to provide this experience in a simple, competitive package. With thousands of clients in over 65 countries around the world, Pixel Plow is quickly becoming a dominant force in the cloud rendering industry.”
What does GSG Certified mean?
In a nutshell, it means that we fully endorse Pixel Plow. First off, we have made sure all our products work in their system so you don’t have to worry whether or not they have our plugins installed. Secondly, we believe Pixel Plow offers a top-of-class cloud rendering product for the best price. Many times in our testing, Pixel Plow would be even more cost effective than an Amazon EC2 system of similar specs!
Why Pixel Plow?
- Greyscalegorilla tools are fully supported. No more worrying about what cloud rendering solution has all of our tools.
- Pixel Plow supports both Physical AND Arnold.
- Ease of use: We think cloud rendering should be as simple as possible. We also think cloud rendering shouldn’t be stressful or complicated.
- Affordability: Pixel Plow’s unique “Power Level” setting allows you to adjust the potential cost of your render. Making it fit within most budgets. We think cloud rendering should be affordable for all.
- Great Support: Pixel Plow is based in the USA so you can usually get support quickly and not have to worry about things getting lost in translation.
- NO FTP NEEDED: Pixel Plow will write image files directly to your system. No FTP’ing back and forth. Yay!