Posted On:December 2016 | Greyscalegorilla
Attention HDRI Studio Rig Customers:
Update to HDRI Studio & Browser to version 2.142
- HDRI Studio’s Icon can be double clicked in the Object Manager to open HDRI Browser quickly.
- New “Show all” feature in HDRI Browser to view every single HDRI in your collection at one time.
- HDRI Browser remembers all settings when layout is saved
- HDRI Studio and Browser are now compatible with Cinema 4D’s Take system so you can quickly iterate through different looks.
- In R18 HDRI Browser loads the low-res version of the selected HDRI into the viewports “Environmental override” channel. This allows a realtime preview of the HDRI in the viewport when OpenGL with Reflections is turned on.
- HDRI Browser can be linked to remote “Packs” folder via the “Change Directory” option. This allows for a large collection of HDRIs to live on a different drive and for multiple versions of C4D to share the same folder saving you from having to duplicate potentially tens of gigabits worth of HDRIs
- R18 Reflective floor bug fixed
HDRI Expansion Pack Customers note:
In this update you may notice that your HDRI Expansion pack names have changed and now match what is found in our online store. We apologize in advance if this change causes any missing texture errors, however they are easily remedied by re-selecting the appropriate HDRI in the Browser. This new naming system will allow for us to create a better on-going experience for our customers.