AskGSG Season 4 Archive
The “C4D Mad Scientist” is back!
Our weekly streaming show AskGSG is back with host Chris Schmidt and now you can watch all the episodes when you want as they come out! Plus, you’ll get instant access to all of Chris’ scene files!
Here Is What You Get
- You’ll get every recording of Ask GSG Season 4 as soon as they are recorded
- By the end of the season, you’ll have hours and hours of C4D Q&A With Chris Schmidt
- Download Every Scene File that we create during the recording of Ask GSG Season 4
- Watch from all your devices (internet connection required)
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
Your cart is empty. Go to the store »
|Product type:||Streamable Video Recordings And Scene Files|
Reflectance got to be too complicated. Topcoat simplifies my life just like HDRI Studio did to help get the look I wanted.
I love HDRI Rig and Topcoat. The tools you provide are real time savers!
Topcoat is great for adding realistic wear and grunge layers that give objects that extra punch to look real.
I have TopCoat docked in my layout, I use it so much. I’m always throwing on and layering a few things. It’s optimized well, too.
Best HDRI’s on the Net I have searched everywhere!
HDRI Link simplifies workflow and increases productivity by easing the burden when transitioning between different rendering engines in Cinema 4D.
HDRI Link is a shortcut to the end of your HDRI scavenger hunt.
HDRI Link has become my go-to plugin when doing HDRI lighting in Arnold.
It’s hard to think that a tiny little tag can change your workflow so dramatically. But HDRI Link does just that.