HDRI Studio Rig
**Formerly The HDRI Studio Pack**
WHAT IS THE HDRI STUDIO RIG?
Join over 9,000 C4D users that already know how useful The HDRI Studio Rig is. This tool was born out of production needs and will immediately take your studio renders to the next level.
HDRI Studio Rig is a lighting plugin from Greyscalegorilla that simplifies image based lighting in Cinema 4D*.Add perfect Global Illumination lighting and reflections to your scenes with ease with HDRI Studio Pack. Over 70 custom made HDRI studio images and custom HDR rigs were made to light your scenes, animations and products. These HDR Images were captured from Professionally lit 3D product studios so your renders look just like the pros.
*Compatible with Standard and Physical Renderer Only
- Legit Cinema 4D Plugin – not a script or content browser add-on
- Easy To Use HDRI Interface
- “C4D Shadow catcher” included
- Seamless floor controls for perfect backdrops
- HDRI Browser for quickly changing your HDRI
- Render Setting Presets for quick and easy rendering
- Easy to use Slider interface
- Change scene brightness and reflection brightness separately
- Easily blur your HDRI for better GI effects
- “Rotation preview” for aligning your HDRI to suit your needs
- Works with all GSG HDRI Packs (sold separately)
- Exclusive Fill Light for easily adding light everywhere
- Built in color correction controls
- Background options for perfect alphas and backgrounds
- Background gradient controls
- Studio quality floor reflection built in
- 24/7 ACCESS TO YOUR DOWNLOAD VIA OUR CUSTOMER AREA
- “NO HASSLE LICENSE” No waiting for authorization codes, you download, install, and go.
- OVER 70 STUDIO QUALITY HDRIS INCLUDED captured from Professionally lit 3D product studios.
- HDR STUDIO RIG – This is the heart of HDRI Studio Pack. This custom plugin helps you rotate, tweak and place your HDRIs perfectly for your render.
- SEAMLESS FLOOR RIG – Render your objects on a seamless floor with great shadow detail and perfect background.
- CUSTOM RENDER SETTINGS – Custom Render Settings for every type of render including flicker-free animations. Built so you can worry about making your render look great and not about perfecting settings.
- VIDEO TRAINING – Comprehensive Video training for the pack including tutorials on how to use Global Illumination with the new Physical Renderer.
Ships with the “HDRI Browser”
The HDRI Studio Rig features the Greyscalegorilla HDRI Browser, a workflow changing UI that makes choosing the right HDRI just a click away.
Check out The HDRI Studio Rig in Action
The HDRI Studio Rig has helped over 12,000 artists get that perfect render. This is just a small example of the amazing work being done by these talented artists.
Flicker Free Global Illumination Presets
In addition to great still renders, you can also get flicker free GI renders using our custom presets for all compatible versions of Cinema 4D including the new Physical Renderer. Get great looking Global Illumination animation without slow render times or flickery shadows.
Whats’ New in HDRI Studio Rig 2.0?
In this video, we break down all the new features in version 2.0. One of our favorite features in 2.0 is the HDRI Browser. This is a quick and easy way to toggle through the HDRIs in your library.
HDRI Studio Rig Ships with tons of Render Presets! Here is how they work.
In this video, Nick explains how to use the render presets that ship with HDRI Studio Rig. This list of useful render presets can help lower your render times or be a fast way to get final quality images in Standard and Physical Renderer.
- Your cart is empty.
|Product type:||Cinema 4D Plugin|
|Requirements:||R14 and above / Physical Renderer|
Reflectance got to be too complicated. Topcoat simplifies my life just like HDRI Studio did to help get the look I wanted.
I love HDRI Rig and Topcoat. The tools you provide are real time savers!
Topcoat is great for adding realistic wear and grunge layers that give objects that extra punch to look real.
I have TopCoat docked in my layout, I use it so much. I’m always throwing on and layering a few things. It’s optimized well, too.
Best HDRI’s on the Net I have searched everywhere!
HDRI Link simplifies workflow and increases productivity by easing the burden when transitioning between different rendering engines in Cinema 4D.
HDRI Link is a shortcut to the end of your HDRI scavenger hunt.
HDRI Link has become my go-to plugin when doing HDRI lighting in Arnold.
It’s hard to think that a tiny little tag can change your workflow so dramatically. But HDRI Link does just that.