Nude No More
We have an awesome sponsor for this Project. Threadless is giving away two great prize packages including The T-Shirt, “Photographer” that I modeled above. Make a Five Second animation based on the theme “Nude No More” and submit it using the form below to enter the contest. The winner will get a package including the “Photographer” shirt sexily modeled above, a “I heart Threadless” Tshirt and a grab bag of great threadless gear including Issues of Faesthetic Magazine, A three pack of Field Notes , funny bumper stickers, Threadless sharpies and a crap ton of fun buttons. A random winner will also be picked from all the entries will receive a “Photographers” Tshirt and some more threadless shwag. Thanks again to Threadless for sponsoring the contest. Have fun animating this one.
What Are Five Second Projects?
We all want to make cool shit for our demo reel right? Sometimes you just need a theme to get you started… Some rules to fight against. Use the theme “Nude No More” to make a five second motion piece and enter it into the form below. Please be sure to post a link in this post’s comments to ensure me seeing it. If your new to five second projects, why not check out the Five Second Projects Archive to see all of the past themes.
1. Submissions must be Five Seconds Long!
2. Only animation is accepted. Video only submissions will not.
3. The animations has to do with the theme in some way.
4. Original Work only. Don’t cut out 5 seconds of already made work.
5. Link back to GSG on your Vimeo Post
Why Should You Enter?
1. Try new techniques or software
2. Limitations help get the mind working.
3. Make short, awesome pieces for your reel.
4. Get critique from your peers.
5. Promote yourself.
How Do I Enter my Video?
We are gonna try something different this time around. Instead of posting your entry in the comments we will be using the form below to take entries.
1. Create a five second animation based on the theme.
2. Upload your video to Vimeo. Don’t forget to add a link back to this blog post.
3. Submit your link to the form below and I will add it to the channel
4. Deadline is Sunday, June 20th.
The contest is now closed! Stay tuned for the winners!