Posted On: Products HDRI Studio PackGreyscalegorilla
Cut your Physical Render Time in Half with this time saving Cinema 4D Tutorial. Optimize the Physical Renderer for speed with Reflectance.
Watch This Short Tutorial
In this tutorial by EJ from Eyedesyn you’ll learn how to quickly and easily create and texture mylar balloons using Cloth & Vertex Maps in Cinema 4D!
What will I Learn?
In this video we’ll talk about Cloth settings, Material Editing, and Vertex Maps and how you can use both to make cool balloon seams! By the end of this tutorial, you’ll know how you can utilize Cloth and Vertex Maps in many useful ways in your own workflow!
Where can I learn more about soft bodies?
I created another tutorial covering how you can loop Cloth simulations! Check it out here.
In this tutorial from EJ from Eyedesyn you’ll get a little intro to the Time Effector and how you can use it to help automate animation inside Cinema 4D!
Topics covered include:
• Learn some Time Effector basics
• Combining the Time Effector with other Effectors to get variations of animation applied to objects
• Introduction to the R18 Voronoi Fracture object & learning how it fractures up objects
• Learning about Falloff Clamp functions
• How to create a nice procedural marble texture
• Utilizing the Random Effector for more organic, interesting animation
If you have any questions about the Time Effector or Voronoi Fracture, be sure to post it in the comments section! If you create anything using this technique, be sure to share it with me on Twitter or in the Comments! Thanks for watching!