Create a Bouncy Cursive Logo Animation in Cinema 4D
In this tutorial you’ll learn how to create expressive, bouncy animated strokes in Cinema 4D and then discover clever 2D uses using this technique using Cineware and After Effects!
Topics covered include:
• Using Spline Wrap to create a stylized cursive logo
• Applying interesting variable speed animation to the logo resolve
• How to use the Jiggle Deformer to add expressive, dynamic movement
• Using this technique for use in a 2D workflow using After Effects and Cineware
• Adding animated boil to animations using ‘Boil It’ for After Effects
• Discussing other use cases like shoe laces & headphone cords
If you have any questions, be sure to post it in the comments section and if you create anything utilizing this expressive, bouncy stroke effects in Cinema 4D, be sure to share it with me! Thanks for watching!