Create Realistic Condensation using Mograph, Physical, and Arnold (3 Part Series)
Creating realistic condensation for beverage renders comes up in just about every motion designers career. This seemingly simple effect is one that people often ask me about. How do you make the condensation look real and beautiful, but not over think it?
Lucky for us in Cinema 4D R18 they released a new effector called the Push Apart Effector. With this new effector and some smart lighting and shading, we are going to make some killer Tallboys!
What will I Learn?
- In the first of following three videos, you will learn how to set up your condensation using standard Mograph tools in R18.
- In the second tutorial, you will learn how to light and shade our Tallboy using Cinema 4D’s Physical Renderer.
- In the last tutorial, you will learn how to achieve the same look using Solid Angle’s Arnold renderer for Cinema 4D.
What do I need?
- Cinema 4D R18 Broadcast or Studio
- Your own HDRI Maps for lighting or HDRI Studio Rig for Physical
- Your own HDRI Maps for lighting or HDRI Link
- Solid Angle’s Arnold Renderer (for part three only)
- A Can model (either from the content browser or you can find a free one here)
Part One: Realistic Condensation Setup with Mograph
Part Two: Lighting and Shading Condensation in Physical
Part Three: Lighting and Shading Condensation in Arnold for Cinema 4D.
Tallboy Label Designs by OTHER STUDIO