Create Wax Type Using the Collision Deformer in Cinema 4D
In this tutorial from EJ from Eyedesyn you’ll learn how to create wax type using the Collision Deformer and Subsurface Scattering in Cinema 4D!
Want to learn more about the Collision Deformer?
Topics covered include:
• An introduction to the Collision Deformer and what it does
• Using Subdivision Surface and Smoothing Deformer to smooth out the Collision Deformer deformation
• Turning Area Lights intro soft boxes
• Creating a wax texture using Subsurface Scattering
• Using the Picture Viewers Color Grading tools to color correct while rendering
If you have any questions about Creating Wax Type Using Collision Deformer in Cinema 4D, be sure to post it in the comments section! If you make any waxy text or logos, be sure to share it with me on Twitter or in the Comments! Thanks for watching!