Make an Animated Countdown in Cinema 4D
Learn how you can create a fun, colorful animated countdown using Cinema 4D’s Mograph Module!
New to Cinema 4D? Watch my Free Cinema 4D Lite for the 2D Animator Series!
Topics covered include:
• Using Illustrator to create our numbers
• Using Extrude Objects to create 3D geometry in Cinema 4D
• Animating objects using Random Effectors
• Using the Variation Shader to texture Mograph Clones
• How to blur Soft Shadows for nice shading
• A Handy Use of Set Driver/Set Driven XPresso
• Learn how to manually keyframe a decaying bounce curve
If you have any questions, be sure to post it in the comments section and if you create anything cool using this technique, be sure to share it with me! Thanks for watching!
To get sneak peeks at new tutorials before anyone else, sign up for the Eyedesyn Newsletter.