Make Googly Eyes Using Cinema 4D Dynamics
In this video you will learn how to model, texture & animate googly eyes quickly and easily using Dynamics in Cinema 4D!
New to Cinema 4D? Watch my Free Cinema 4D Lite for the 2D Animator Series!
Topics covered include:
• Modeling the plastic googly eye
• How to use the Collision Deformer for modeling parametric objects
• Create a nice glass texture
• Learn how to use different Dynamic Shapes for perfect simulations
• How to use the Expert Dynamic settings for error free simulations
If you have any questions, be sure to post it in the comments section and if you create any googly eyed goodness, be sure to share it with me! Thanks for giving me your googly eyes their undivided attention!
To get sneak peeks at new tutorials before anyone else, sign up for the Eyedesyn Newsletter.