Trigger Animation Using Mograph Effectors in Cinema 4D
In this tutorial from EJ from Eyedesyn learn how you can create complex animations quickly and easily by using Mograph Effectors to trigger animation in Cinema 4D!
Topics covered include:
• Learn how to Clone Objects using a Cloner
• Learn about the Step Effector
• Using the Step Effector to create an accordion type of animation
• How to Create a honeycomb grid pattern
• How to use a Plain Effector to trigger keyframed animation
• Utilizing the Random Effector for more organic, interesting animation offsets
• Creative 2D uses for this technique for HUD style animations
If you have any questions about Triggering Animation Using Mograph Effectors in Cinema 4D, be sure to post it in the comments section! If you model anything using Subdivision Surface modeling, be sure to share it with me on Twitter or in the Comments! Thanks for watching!